Tender nipples pregnancy?

hettyandjam

Reaction score
ok so normally my nipples and areola is pretty flat, unless you try to get them erect and the nipples stick out a bit.
I came of contraception 2 and a half weeks ago because me and my partner want a baby...
My nipples stay erect all day and are a bit tender. And my areola on both breasts are swollen, and little red raised lumps are on them, some times they are less noticeable. But if you touch them or rub them they all come out immediately and the nipple is erect immediately.
Its been this way since yesterday.
What is this?
Im only 18, and a hypochondriac and im thinking all the worse things apart from pregnancy. Though ive looked it up and theres no other explanation other than pregnancy? But i havent experienced any cramping or implantation bleeding.

(this is my friend Charlotte, Not me (Harriet) shes using my account, dont want people confused with my previous posts <3 )

Thank you for your help! :kiss:

Tender breasts and itchy nipples were my first symptom, however I doubt it will come up this early on a test, hold out until your next period is due and do a test. Best of luck! :flower:

My breast are really sore and my nipples are doing the same thing you explained. :)

It could always be related to birth control. It messes with your hormones when you come off it.

That was actually my first symptom.. literally a days after conceiving I had the most tender breasts! and I knew something was off because my breasts usually start to ache right before my period, not two weeks prior.. then i noticed that my nipples which were always tiny were a bit swollen and became erect... a week later I peed on a stick and it came back positive!!

Take a test and good luck!!

Im having the same symptoms. Was Charlotte pregnant? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->