Tentative BFP - UPDATE: chemical pregnancy :(

So sorry to hear this Laura, thinking of you. xx

Thanks everyone, I'm OK about it now after a shaky couple of days and big argument with DH!

Started my clomid again last night so here we go again! Going to try really hard not to test unless a week late!

so sorry to hear this :hugs: i hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

avoiding the early testing can help you with not knowing you were pregnant in the first place and have had a loss, but it doesn't erase the fact that you have suffered a loss. don't be surprised if you start swinging moods and feel good about it one day and break down the next.

also, men have hard time understanding what a chemical may mean to you and bonding to it, so if your OH comes up with weird and hurtful stuff, try to forgive him if you can, as men can't really know what it is to be pregnant and how it feels like, and how one day the thought of chemical can mean one thing and another day completely the opposite.

the stickiest baby dust to you <3

thanks Skyesmom, very kind words :)

stupid thing is the argument wasn't even about the chemical! I deliberately didn't make a big thing of it with OH, just explained it briefly to him. If I go into too much detail about TTC it makes him go all weird and it's hard to get him engaged when I need him to be! the argument was more because of my mood swings....something which he doesn't deserve but also something I can't control! We're working on our communication which I think will help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->