Tentatively announcing . . .

Awwwwww! :blush: Thank you star_bex! That really made me smile! :flower:

I got a faint line the other day and tried again today (3 days later) and got a strong BFP!!! Same will happen to you i bet - congrats to you....mummy!!xx

I got a faint line the other day and tried again today (3 days later) and got a strong BFP!!! Same will happen to you i bet - congrats to you....mummy!!xx

Thanks for sharing that hun. :flower: I am planning to test again tomorrow (13DPO) and hopefully the line should be stronger! :thumbup: I still can't believe I'm going to be a mum! It just makes me feel so emotional! :cry:

Congrats! I got a faint + on the 1st also, and took another test this morning, it was positive! I am new to the sight and new to motherhood. Maybe we could work through this together?

Sure we can hun! How far along are you? Would you like me to add you to my signature?

Thanks Groovychick, I'd really like that. I'd say I'm 4 weeks at best, still pretty early in the game and I'm a bit freaked out at all the possible outcomes, so like you it's a "tentative" announcement. Don't think we'll tell family for a little while yet. How long were you trying?

I was trying for two months before being successful this month.

That's outstanding, we were trying for 3, and I was shocked it happened so fast. I love your tickers at the bottom of your posts, very cute. It looks like the spirit of your lost little angel has decided to come home. Congrats again.

Awwwwww, thanks hun! :hugs: Do you know where to get tickers from? I can direct you if you would like! :blush:

:wohoo: hon I am so pleased for you......couldnt have happened to a more supportive and lovely lady :kiss:

So happy you are joining me :)

Hey Groovy,
No, I don't know where to get them yet, I'm still navigating this site ;D and not very well yet. If it's easy to post, I think I'd like to have a little ticker. Thanks for offering. BTW, when are you thinking about informing family?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->