Tentatively announcing . . .

Hey Groovy,
No, I don't know where to get them yet, I'm still navigating this site ;D and not very well yet. If it's easy to post, I think I'd like to have a little ticker. Thanks for offering. BTW, when are you thinking about informing family?

If you just click on my ticker in my signature then that should take you to the same website. I probably won't inform my family for some time yet, simply because I am worried that something might happen. I'll say something nearer to the end of the first trimester.

Congratulations.

Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Aww hunnie congrats bad couldn't have happened to a nicer girl :kiss:.xxx

when are you testing again????

Hey Groovy, being this early in the game are you afraid of what could happen? I'm finding myself not being very excited yet, but afraid. My Dr. appointment isn't until Nov. 1, and I had to beg them to get me to the lab for a blood test. Do you know what sort of hCG number I should look for in the 4th week. Sorry to bombard you but, I know you've been preggo before.

I am absolutely petrified hun. :nope: A million thoughts are ploughing their way through my mind about my baby; is it healthy, boy or girl, genetic abnormalities etc. It is worrying me no end, hence why I am having trouble sleeping. :wacko:

I'm not sure what your hcg should be as I didn't have mine measured in my last pregnancy, but I am sure other experienced members would be happy to help.

Stay strong hun. :hugs:

Tentatively announcing my :bfp: . . . still at little early at 10DPO, but I got a faint positive and will test again in a few days time (if I can wait that long)! :wacko: It came up within 2 minutes, so hopefully this is it! :thumbup:

Congrats! I am so happy for you and praying for a sticky bean:happydance:

MY hcg @ 4 weeks was 88, and 2 days later 188.

Is it test time tomorrow :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->