tentatively joining with number 3 on the way eeek

jem_5500

Reaction score
Hi

I am joining cautiously and very surprised! Last month had every symptom under the sun! Loafs of tests af was late and evena scan at epu!

This month, nothing and just randomly thought I would treat and up it came my :bfp:

First reaction was:bugger I can't drink over Christmas, that's going to give it away! And second was eeeeep 3 children I struggle with 2!

So Hello! I thibk I will have another August baby but my 2 others have both been born at 36 weeks at the same wrought a boy and girl so we will see!

Look forward to getting to know youxxx

Hello! Congratulations :) I got my bfp today! So thats baby number 2 on the way for me very exiting :D

Congrats! wasa shock1-2 and I havea 2 yr 10 month gap. This is going to be a2 year Age gap....eeek :)

Hiya I'm shocked surprised and bricking it too lol i have a 9 month old girl and a two and half yr old boy and just found out im pregnant again as a wee shock!lol oh yes and my OH has two boys from a previous r'ship who stay with us three times a week - so yeah im shittin it too lol!

congrats and welcome!

xx

Congratulations. I got my bfp today. This baby and my son will have 14 months between then. Baby number 3 for me!

It's exciting but wow. ....I sold everything lol! The changed mind :) madness

I have everything for a baby boy but I'm sure this one will be a little princess

Congratulations! I'm pregnant with baby number 3! I have a 4 year old son and a 11 month old daughter. This baby was a surprise as well, we sold all the baby stuff about a month ago!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->