TERRIED. BFP this morning!! ectopic or loss.

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hope everything is ok x

:dust:Congrats on your BFP!! :happydance: Fingers are crossed for you for Wednesday's scan! I agree that your rise in hcg looks really good, with my ectopic it was a very slow increase, not even close to 60% in two days!
:dust::dust:

Wow wow wow!

CONGRATS AFRICA QUEEN.

I am hoping so so so much this is it for you fellow one tuber!!!

I think the no more spotting is a brilliant sign. My bloods rose well in my ectopic. They were 303 and then 750 2 days later but i had red spotting practically every day. If you get anymore spotting see if you can get scanned earlier than next week.

What is your EDD?

XX

Wow wow wow!

CONGRATS AFRICA QUEEN.

I am hoping so so so much this is it for you fellow one tuber!!!

I think the no more spotting is a brilliant sign. My bloods rose well in my ectopic. They were 303 and then 750 2 days later but i had red spotting practically every day. If you get anymore spotting see if you can get scanned earlier than next week.

What is your EDD?

XX

Thank u hun :)
I roughly work out my edd to be 1st march, but obviously dnt knw for sure yet due to things being a tad weird! lol.
What u have said about hcg still managing to double with a ectopic is what is worrying me as i read that on the net too. This is my main concern.
I didnt start spotting intill 5wk 4d last time and then after 2 days it stopped but i still pushed for a scan and my hcg was 4000 by then and too late for any other route than emergency surgery to remove tube and baby.
If my levels are doubling during a ectopic, i am going to insist im scanned before wed as this would make it too late for medical management and i would have to have surgery again thus losing my last tube... i had no symptoms other than that spotting with my ectopic u see, but no bloods to go by so im terrified:blush: xxx

I do think its more likely tho that they dont rise properly or shoot up with ectopic tho but yes please push for earlier scan, i certainly would. I am hoping beyond hope that baby is in the right place for you and you are rewarded finally in March. Keep us updated xx

I do think its more likely tho that they dont rise properly or shoot up with ectopic tho but yes please push for earlier scan, i certainly would. I am hoping beyond hope that baby is in the right place for you and you are rewarded finally in March. Keep us updated xx

Thank u :)
I am going to ensure i get a scan on monday, no matter what it takes.
This is my future fertility/ life at stake if this lil bean is in the wrong place.
I am feeling optimistic but also im open to the reality of what may be.
I would give anything just to be told ' there is your baby with a heartbeat' rather than ' your uterus is empty'.
I just want to be able to celebrate this bfp and my past experience is sadly making it impossible at the moment xxx

I was thinking of you today.... I hope you do get a scan on Monday to put your mind at ease. You must stand up for your fertility!!! I can just see the T-shirt slogan now... Fertility Fighter... Love to you and I hope you can celebrate really soon!!! :hugs:

Well said AfricaQueen. I will be thinking of u. I hope you can get excited real soon! x

Hope everything goes well for your scan. Will be praying for you.
:hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow my love xx

Goodluck, i hope you get some good news soon:thumbup:

Well ladies,
I called the EPAU and they are going to scan me tomorrow morning at 9.15am.
I had really hoped today, but they are booked solid, so i guess 1 day wont make a huge diff really... i have my interview at 10am this morning so going to try and concentrate on that and hope tomorrow comes round fast. Thanks for msgs xxx

just seen this thread congrats on :bfp: and i'm keeping everything crossed for you hope scan goes well tomorrow

Congratulations on your :bfp:! Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Thank u girls :)
I will update after my scan tomorrow. I pray its the happiest update ever :)

xxx

I pray it is too.

Has anyone given you any answers as to why you got a BFN, AF and then a BFP??

That happened me as well in my second pregnancy but no one could explain it to me xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->