TERRIED. BFP this morning!! ectopic or loss.

I pray it is too.

Has anyone given you any answers as to why you got a BFN, AF and then a BFP??

That happened me as well in my second pregnancy but no one could explain it to me xoxo

Thank u.
Wow, this happened to u too? they have gave no explanation other than maybe implantation happened after af... very odd tho!
What happened with u? xxx

Yep, I had everyone at the hospital stumped. They couldn't offer me any explanation at all (not very reassuring). I'm really interested in your story as I have never heard of it happening to anyone else. I hope you get all the answers you need - i guess the scan will give you a clearer picture. Good luck for tomorrow and let us know ASAP xoxo

Yep it seems to have the EPAU and my GP stumped too... if it was tubal again(god forbid) then usually u miss a af and have light bleed to start and hcg numbers usually dnt double, so really hoping those statistics are right for me too. My numbers were fine and i have had no bleeding for a wk now... very odd. Il update on here tomorrow xxx

Everything is sounding positive for you so far.

Can't wait to hear your news tomorrow xox

I was thinking of you hon - how did you get on?

Thinking of you this morning. Hope everything is ok xoxo

Well i went for my scan and i am a lot earlier than i thought, as they could see nothing in the womb, other than the lining is thicker than usual. They scanned my tube for ages too and deffo nothing in there, so i am overjoyed at that! They said that i have a lil cyst with fluid on my ovary too and that this is a good sign as it stays there in early pregnancy to help bubs along :) the nurse that seen me is the same nurse that dealt with my ectopic and she said all the signs are great and she highly doubts this will be another ectopic. She said ultrasounds are good but not good enough to pick up something so tiny at this stage. She said it seems to her that the bleeding which i thought was af was infact implantation bleeding, as she has seen many cases where women have bled heavy enough to believe its af. So she thinks im more like 4wks pregnant, hence the hcg level a few days ago. I am disappointed that im 2wks less than i thought but thankful my tube is clear and that the nurse has great confidence in this being a uterine early pregnancy :)
So i will have to change my ticker, seeing as im nowhere near 6wks! lol.
I have another scan on the 15th and she hopes to see a tiny sac by then, but she said even then they may not see anything. Every pregnancy is different.
Sooo another 9 days to wait. Grrrrrrrrrrr

xxx

That is great news. I am over the moon for you xoxo

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Now - Enjoy every minute of it !!!!!!!!

That is great news. I am over the moon for you xoxo

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Now - Enjoy every minute of it !!!!!!!!

Thanks Ally! I plan to:winkwink: I will feel better when we actually see something in the womb but i am much more positive today:happydance:

xxx

Oh, that is great. I really am pleased for you and hubby. what a tense time.

I hope the next 9 days fly for you and you get to see something at the scan.

HUGE congrats x

Well i went for my scan and i am a lot earlier than i thought, as they could see nothing in the womb, other than the lining is thicker than usual. They scanned my tube for ages too and deffo nothing in there, so i am overjoyed at that! They said that i have a lil cyst with fluid on my ovary too and that this is a good sign as it stays there in early pregnancy to help bubs along :) the nurse that seen me is the same nurse that dealt with my ectopic and she said all the signs are great and she highly doubts this will be another ectopic. She said ultrasounds are good but not good enough to pick up something so tiny at this stage. She said it seems to her that the bleeding which i thought was af was infact implantation bleeding, as she has seen many cases where women have bled heavy enough to believe its af. So she thinks im more like 4wks pregnant, hence the hcg level a few days ago. I am disappointed that im 2wks less than i thought but thankful my tube is clear and that the nurse has great confidence in this being a uterine early pregnancy :)
So i will have to change my ticker, seeing as im nowhere near 6wks! lol.
I have another scan on the 15th and she hopes to see a tiny sac by then, but she said even then they may not see anything. Every pregnancy is different.
Sooo another 9 days to wait. Grrrrrrrrrrr

xxx

thats so good to hear ive been checkin B&B all day so i can see how you went lol well, take it easy and hope to hear how ur going soon xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so happy for you!!! Try to relax the next week... I am so glad they say nothing in your tubes - great news!!!! How are you feeling??? Will you have another blood test soon to check levels???

I am so happy for you!!! Try to relax the next week... I am so glad they say nothing in your tubes - great news!!!! How are you feeling??? Will you have another blood test soon to check levels???

Thank u:winkwink:
They said they will do the scan on the 15th and maybe more bloods but if they see a sac etc they wont have to. The nurse was super positive! makes a change frm Jan when she dealt with me and she was so worried. So taking that as a FAB sign:happydance:

xxx

I am over the moon for you AQ. Congrats, i bet you can't wait til next week now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->