Terrified of MC

Nieland86

Reaction score
I am fixated on MC. I have never had one, they do not run in my family, I am young (mid 20's), my tests come back VERY positive and have since 11DPO, I have prey symptoms (sore breasts/nipples, headaches, faint cramps, etc) but for reason I cannot stop researching and worrying about a MC.

I have taken about ten tests all come back just as positive as the last but its still a high fear. I am only 4w1d so I have until 2/1 for my first appt. This is like torture! All my friends are like "stop worrying!"...well if it was that easy, I WOULD!

Anyone else feeling this way or is this my mind trying to tell me something? Anyone else felt this strongly? Encouraging stories would be very helpful! :cry:

I think your friends are right when they say stop worrying Hun. Take it from someone who's had 7 losses, all the worrying in the world cannot change what's meant to be. Miscarrige risks are high in the first tri but that doesn't mean it will happen to you. My advice is to focus on something else when you start to worry. Look at baby clothes in catalogues, research prams, do something positive to keep your mind on your little one. It would be a shame to not enjoy your pregnancy because of worrying about something that may never happen. I'm sure in 8 months you will have a beautiful baby to cuddle :)

I agree with maryanne, if a mc is going to happen, its going to happen regardless of what you do im afraid, ive also suffered 3 losses and id be lying if i said i wasnt worried this time. But you need to enjoy every moment, like maryanne said, focus on the positives, like what your little ones room will look like.
Hope some of this helps

I have been like you until I saw my baby's heartbeat and some how it's just changed everything for me, like a switch, stay away from the internet, research will worry you, remember if 1 in 4 ends in mc 3 in 4 DON'T!

I agree with maryanne, what will be will be and you are powerless to change it. I mc our first baby 4 years ago then had a healthy baby. I'm now pregnant again and still terrified. Once your in 2nd tri you will stress about something else baby related and it doesn't stop even when they're here. Try not to worry about what you cant change and stay healthy, take your vitamins, its all you can do! Hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->