Terrified of the Test

Pinkys Brain

Reaction score
Well, we've completed our ICSI cycle and in a little under four hours, it'll be time to take the test. We've been trying to conceive for nearly four years now and seen so many "negatives" that I just can't count.

My wife is fast asleep but I've been staying up at night, to keep an eye on our happy nocturnal house cat, to stop him bounding on her stomach at night. We've been pretty reluctantly jovial. I've been worried about sex until we knew one way or another due to the...favorable positions my wife prefers. So we've been joking that even if she's not pregnant, at least she'll get her leg over tonight!

But now, I'm so nervous. Last time we tried this, she bled the day before we took the test. That hasn't happened this time. And for the first time in years, I'm starting to think about how it would feel to tell her the test is positive. And I hate it. Cos after so long, I can't stand the disappointment and the look of disappointment on her face.

By the time anyone reads this, I guess we'll have done the test. I guess I just wanted to write down how I feel.

LLAP

Congrats to you and your wife! Take good care of her!

Fabulous news! Huge congrats!!!!!! Wen is her first scan?
Xx

Congrats! Happy and healthy nine months both of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->