Tesco Own Pregnancy Tests

Lucyloobrush

Reaction score
Hi
My Period is due today so i took a tesco own brand pregnancy test this morning.
I watched the test work and put it down wen the control line appeared, i could not see any other line so dismissed it as a :bfn:
For some reason i looked again about ten minutes later and i could see a very faint line in the test box.
I showed my hubby who could not see it until i pointed it out, is this just a evaporation line or a :bfp:

Any responses would be gratefully appreciated.

if you didnt see it til after 10 mins its probs an evap i'm afraid! i'd either try again tomorrow morning or in a couple of days xxxx

Do you have a picture?

Maybe you could test again tomorrow morning?

If it was only 10 mins later I would be wary - it may not be an evap. i can safely say I have never had an evap until at LEAST a day later.

Try with another test in the morning, let us know how you get on! But if you have a pic, post iT!

dont dismiss a hpt as soon as you see the control line come up, they usually require 10 minutes to be read as a + or -. If your 2nd line was there within 10 min.s I would say congrats:)

In fact i just read your post again and i think its safe to say its a positive

I did exactly the same with an Asda one and when i went back to the bin in the loo there was a faint line.. i'm 34+4 now... I'd go get a digital one xxx

Thank you everyone for your responses, i will take another one tomorrow and let you know how i get on.

good lucl, let us know the result!

the control line usually comes up a lot quicker than the test line

Oh the suspence is killing me i'm SO impatient!! grr lol Fingers crossed for you hunny! xxx

my friend took a tesco test and it came up bfn but the next day when she came to chuck it away (i dont know why she waited a day) there was a faint line on it a few days later she did a digi nd it came up bfp so it sounds good to me good luck xx

Hi Ladies,
Oh my God, i have just taken a First Response Test and this is what i have!:happydance:

Tell me what you all think.
My hubby saw the line without me pointing it out.
Im so excited.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 459
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 352
The pics are a bit blurry but it looks good! Congratulations! :happydance: xx

It's too blurry to see but if your DH saw it without you pointing it out then i'd say congrats!!! :D xx

yey congrats what a great outcome cant see the pic but i wish u a happy and healthy 9 months xx

PIc blurry to me though im sure somethings there, sometimes the human eye is better than a lens! Congrats!

Hi All
Thank you for the comments, i shall take another one in the morning and hopefully the line should be darker.
I will post the pics.
:happydance:

Even though the pics are blurry I can make out the lines! Congratulations! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"