Tesco Own Pregnancy Tests

Congrats, I see the line in the thumbnail, it is light but there. Congrats. can't wail to see tomorrows darker test line.

hi Ladies
Took another one this morning and got the same faint line.
I think i will try a clearblue digital with the conception date so that i know for sure its not a dodgy batch of tests.
I will let you know what happens.

Hi
I have just taken the Clearblue digital test with the conception indicator.
And it still confirms my pregnancy, i still dont think it has sunk in yet after two years of trying and now we have our baby!
I have attached a photo, a bit blurry sorry.
:happydance::bfp:
Thank you for everyone for your support.:hug::hugs:

Congrats again i love it when people who desearve to be parents get their bfp always cheers up my day and puts a smile on my face xxx

YYYAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!! Thats fantastic sweetie! hehe bet it doesnt sink in until your LO's 1st birthday hehe
Congratulations you deserve it!! :happydance: :hugs:

I would test again, but it sounds good! Best of Luck!

:hug:

yay!!!! Congrats!! How many weeks does it say??? xx

the exact same thing has happened to me today and i was so confused! From reading all the replies i think its obvious im pregant.
thanks for the help!

Hi yes i was the same got a very faint line this morning ( due my p today) on a tesco preg test. I have period pains etc as normal but am living in hope its pos! had 2 previous miscarraiges and we are desperate for a baby. I normally have 2 at all times but typical this time i only had a the one - lets hope its positive!!

Hi yes i was the same got a very faint line this morning ( due my p today) on a tesco preg test. I have period pains etc as normal but am living in hope its pos! had 2 previous miscarraiges and we are desperate for a baby. I normally have 2 at all times but typical this time i only had a the one - lets hope its positive!!

same for me...got faint positive on tesco test on weds, had period pains but no af so going to test again sunday! fingers crossed we will both be lucky..i had a miscarriage before xmas so if this is BFP so soon i'll be made up :winkwink:

Ive done 4 tests now and they all have a very faint red line but can definatly tell there is a line there, does this mean i am pregnant i am very confused and cant stop thinking about it? Im ment to be on my period now but havnt come on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->