Tesco Voucher Codes

Ooooh you wheeler dealer lol! Have you been looking out for the Health & Beauty vouchers instore? They were selling for near £1.50 a bloody sheet! I need some though for the points coupons on them and to get lots of freebie toiletries for when we do a car boot sale with them (spends for hols).

No always shop online cheaper than taxis to and from :D

Some people take the bleep on those kind of vouchers ....!!

How have you made so many points Kina? :D

will u get an asda banner lol i use them every week!

How have you made so many points Kina? :D

I have a wine lake in my upstairs cupboard from a variety of extra point codes, including 1500 on a £50 spend. Have done lots of online shopping this quarter and have a store cupboard with pasta, toilet rolls, cleaning stuff, cereal (basically anything with a long expiry). Bought some things from Tesco Direct when there was a 500 point code, triple points etc on. Got my sister an Ipod (she paid for) when I had an extra point code and got 999 points, that was worth over 1600 points. Bought 6000 points worth of health and beauty vouchers from Ebay for £60 which were worth £240 towards my hol. I also got a few till spits for a variety of points, my mum gives me hers aswell. I have 6 main clubcard accounts (but only 2 with cards, so 4 are online ones) but about 10 total signed up to all the clubs and I got around 7-8 baby mailings through so got a good load of extra points there.

I'm saving for Florida 2009 once I've got next year booked, have been offered some H&B vouchers via Ebay that will get my points collecting off to a good start, just not sure if I'll be able to use them all up so got to check with Matt.

Can you use the points codes to the same house then on diff account? I thought you couldn't do that tbh!

You can, you just have to make sure you stay under the radar i.e no calls to customer services unless life or death and try not to draw too much attention by having 4 deliveries on different accounts at same time etc. This is my first quarter collecting like mad so I'm pooping myself incase my mailings don't come as I'm expecting a total of £438 worth (£1752 in Virgin vouchers).

flimmin eck kina!!!!! i thot my 4000 clubcard points was impressive!!!

lolol, half my bloody wages go back to that bloody place! they shud just keep em!!! i think about 2000 of my points have been gained through extra points etc :D

Yvanne sign up to a couple of online accounts and join up to all the mailings, i.e. baby ones, wine, healthy living. Last week I had 4 healthy living mailings through with a total of 300 points in 'thank you for joining us', no spend needed. It all adds up.

howd u mean kina, like on anothr email addy? :D

Yeah, set up a few hotmail addys for your tescoing, that's what I've done :)

lol ill lose my job :rofl: *goes to do it*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->