Test 12DPO

Did you touch that wondfo to an opk? I've made that mistake and the dye will create a false BFP on the hpt. It usually gives a half a lie just like your picture

No my opk are blue dye

Not sure if it matters what colour dye the tests are, I think it's the chemical in the test itself. You could always test it out by doing an hpt first, then an opk and touch them together slightly (as if you're comparing lines) and see if your hpt goes positive.

Anyways, hopefully that's not the case! But I remember one month I did that by accident and it was the worst, but I was super careful after that because I didn't even know it was possible for an opk to cause a false positive hpt!

Good luck! :)

Not sure if it matters what colour dye the tests are, I think it's the chemical in the test itself. You could always test it out by doing an hpt first, then an opk and touch them together slightly (as if you're comparing lines) and see if your hpt goes positive.

Anyways, hopefully that's not the case! But I remember one month I did that by accident and it was the worst, but I was super careful after that because I didn't even know it was possible for an opk to cause a false positive hpt!

Good luck! :)

Thanks! Made me wonder so I tried this am and nope. Just made the whole hpt look wet again. Ugh I hate waiting

Some tests give half lines which may or may not be positive - Cassanovum ICs have done this to me as have Clearblue early detection

Some tests give half lines which may or may not be positive - Cassanovum ICs have done this to me as have Clearblue early detection

It’s so mean isn’t it?? Ugh!!
It was definitely a false I think. Boo :(.
But I think I ovulated really late. I was due for my period yesterday. Af is a no show. And I’m NEVER late. Ever not once in my life.
Soo Wednesday and Thursday I had positive opks Wednesday was with afternoon urine, very dark. Thursday was fmu and les dark but still positive. And yes I know the test line must be as dark or darker than the control. I don’t temp but I will next cycle!!
This is my third cycle after stopping bc mid pack so I’m wondering maybe that’s why. Today, dh and I were bding and tmi sorry but he pulled out to change positions and there was lotion cm. All over him and me. It wasn’t him it was definitely me. So I’m wondering is this bc I ovulated late or early pg sign maybe???

It’s so mean isn’t it?? Ugh!!
It was definitely a false I think. Boo :(.
But I think I ovulated really late. I was due for my period yesterday. Af is a no show. And I’m NEVER late. Ever not once in my life.
Soo Wednesday and Thursday I had positive opks Wednesday was with afternoon urine, very dark. Thursday was fmu and les dark but still positive. And yes I know the test line must be as dark or darker than the control. I don’t temp but I will next cycle!!
This is my third cycle after stopping bc mid pack so I’m wondering maybe that’s why. Today, dh and I were bding and tmi sorry but he pulled out to change positions and there was lotion cm. All over him and me. It wasn’t him it was definitely me. So I’m wondering is this bc I ovulated late or early pg sign maybe???
Oh also. This has never happened to me. Ever. Even dh remarked he had never seen it in all his years being with me.

Lotiony cm isn't usually a sign ovulation is about to happen but for me many a time it means ovulation just happened, or it can also be a sign of pregnancy since lots of women see increased cm of this type

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->