Test confusion!

Rumpskin

Free to try again!
Reaction score
I have been so good and not tested since I fell pregnant - the last test I took was on 16 January and this showed a nice darkish line :happydance:

With all my pink spotting and today brown spotting, I decided enough is enough, I told my boss that I was pregnant but bleeding, went to the shops and bought some extra large sanitary towels with the view of yet another miscarriage :cry: and bought some tests too. Decided to go home sick and have a bath.

This is what I got when I went to the loo! Does this look like tests of someone who is about to miscarry? Spotting bugger off :growlmad: Has anyone got any similiar experiences good or bad to share? x

Attachments

• Rachel.jpg
    Rachel.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 7
I'd say no way! Those tests are brilliant, loads of people spot in early pregnancy, just ride it out unless you have reason to really panic (ie fresh red blood accompanied with cramps) Good luck hun! xxx

I am confused by CB digital. I have been having spotting on Saturday it said pregnant 1-2. Sunday 2-3 today 1-2 WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am confused by CB digital. I have been having spotting on Saturday it said pregnant 1-2. Sunday 2-3 today 1-2 WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How far into your pregnancy are you lovely? x

yeah ok. It was 2-3 on Friday as well! Dont know why it keeps going down. Is it confused because of this bloody spotting.!!

Fab tests hun!! I keep telling you... this one is a sticky!!!!!! :yipee:

Fab tests hun!! I keep telling you... this one is a sticky!!!!!! :yipee:

Thank you, sometimes I just need someone to tell me that I am pregnant, dont want to believe it quite yet xxxxx

woo! great line! hope this puts your mind at ease a little bit!xx

Dont worry too much about the clear blue digital ones not being consistent.

I got my BFP on new years eve. New years day I did the digital 2-3 weeks. Brilliant I thought. A week or so later, I want to see it progressing (I lost one in october - I have house size paranoia) still 2-3 weeks. Hmmm okay, might have just been on the cusp the first time. Leave it until the 20th..... 2-3 weeks!!!!
Cue MAJOR panic.
So many vile thoughts about it not growing.
Well Sunday (23rd) DH got me a non digital one - Great strong line, appeared really early! :) got brave and tried my remaining digital one -3+ weeks :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I think I'd been drinking too much and had weak pee when I got the 2-3 on the 20th?? was FMU but deffo a different colour than Sundays one (TMI?? Sorry!) And there's all the trips to the loo in the night.

Also whilst researching them on the web, I found out they can be a week out!

use the cheaper ones to reassure yourself - it's easier on the wallet and the heart strings
(says her looking into private viability scan's she's that paranoid)

Nixie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"