Test help

Kammie22

Reaction score
What tests would you recommend I’m going to test tomorrow if af doesn’t show, i think I’ll be 2 days late, I’ve used 2 test yesterday and tonight- just cheap £1 that I picked up from Asda and think I see a faint line, which tests are the most sensive

Thanks in advance

If you're late, I'd say most test will work fine. I stay away from blue dye tests (false results), and I've heard that digitals aren't quite as sensitive.

If you think you may be getting double lines, I urge you to upload them to that subforum!

I actually prefer the cheaper ones, supermarket own brands or Superdrug do FRER which are very good. The digital ones from clear blue are nice to have confirmation, but I wouldn't use them to try and find out for sure, IYKWIM?

If you're late, I'd say most test will work fine. I stay away from blue dye tests (false results), and I've heard that digitals aren't quite as sensitive.

If you think you may be getting double lines, I urge you to upload them to that subforum!

Yep, this! Blue dye tests are terrible, and digitals are much less sensitive. Any pink dye test will do you fine, though some are more prone to evaps than others, and I personally hate FRERs and Answer brand tests (same manufacturer) because they've got pretty nasty indents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->