Testing 12dptrigger until confirmed BFP

ILoveme29

Reaction score
Okay so I'm kinda freaking out. I tested this morning around 2am and I promised I wouldn't test until 14days post trigger. but my boobs were on fire and had a stomach ache kinda like when I was pregnant before. the test was faint but can clearly see its positive. today after me and DH BD I started spotting and then now I have cramping boobs are still on fire, nausea dizziness. ive never had bleeding before AF is due Never and I'm not due until the 9th its only 11dpo. does anyone have a clue if this is normal. how can I have HCG in my system and I'm bleeding :wacko: I tested again and still positive :dohh:

1st is 2am second is 2pm no hold on both

ps sorry its sideways idk how to fix it

Attachments

• IMG_9472.jpg
    IMG_9472.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_9473.jpg
    IMG_9473.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 65
Has anyone had implantation bleeding can I just get a response on experiences. I never get replies on this forum but I'm just curious to know how long and if it lasts long

I think you would have implantation bleeding before you got a BFP. Is it bleeding or spotting? It could be related to BD'ing this morning. Any pain? I always have cramps like AF is coming early on in pregnancy but if you aren't having pain you are probably still ok. Hope some of this helps.

I'm sure the spotting is from BD'ing today and I always had af like cramps in early pregnancy. I'm sure you are just fine but if you need peace of mind...go to the dr and/or test again tomorrow! Best of luck!!

Thank u so much for the replies it puts me at ease to know Others experience this. It's a very light bleed and mostly when I wipe sorry tmi. I'm having just mild cramps I don't really cramp before AF. I will test again tomorrow

Keep testing :) I see it for sure

I had spotting at 7 weeks and they said it could be implantation bleeding, even that late. Good luck!

Bleeding is not as much as yesterday. I tested again line still faint. I'm just not sure if it's still trigger shot. I inverted the test the positive shows clearer. I'm 12dpiui.

Attachments

• IMG_9477.jpg
    IMG_9477.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9478.jpg
    IMG_9478.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 29
Okay so I'm kinda freaking out. I tested this morning around 2am and I promised I wouldn't test until 14days post trigger. but my boobs were on fire and had a stomach ache kinda like when I was pregnant before. the test was faint but can clearly see its positive. today after me and DH BD I started spotting and then now I have cramping boobs are still on fire, nausea dizziness. ive never had bleeding before AF is due Never and I'm not due until the 9th its only 11dpo. does anyone have a clue if this is normal. how can I have HCG in my system and I'm bleeding :wacko: I tested again and still positive :dohh:

1st is 2am second is 2pm no hold on both

ps sorry its sideways idk how to fix it

Hi ILoveme - I am in the same boat as you. I have been testing out my trigger starting at 7dpt, and my OPKs are all positive. Shouldn't it be out of my system or at least the line getting lighter? I want to do a HPT at 10dpo but scared if the trigger is still in my system to get a false positive. Any advice?

View attachment 973787

im not sure how effective opk's are when testing out trigger, I would just use hpt's. The issue im having is im bleeding days before AF is due. I hear many ppl saying it can be IB but im not sure. good luck this cycle. and hope you get some answers with hpt's.

I have had implantation bleeding at 6weeks. All was fine good luck Hun

Bleeding after bding is common, especially in early pregnancy as your cervix becomes more "sensitive" with increased blood flow. This can lead to spotting for a day or so after. Implantation bleeding can also occur not just on the day of implantation, but as the embryo keeps burrowing deeper into the lining.
However, as much as it is noted on pregnancy forums, IB is very rare. Bleeding during a luteal phase is much more likely for non pregnancy related cycles. It could be due to your cervix being irritated after a few IUI's?
There are just so many reasons for it, so its hard to pin down exactly. However, the only way to know is to test or go in for a beta. Are they doing one for your IUI?

What amount of trigger did you have? I had 5000 and it was gone 9/10dpo and got the faintest first positive at 11dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->