Testing 1st September.. who wants to wait with me?

Ftale! Hi hun! Good luck! How long have you been ttc? I hope we all get a bfp!

Doxie: We have been ttc2 going on 13 months. Unexplained infertility. My husband is on Clomid to even out his testosterone and estrogen levels that really weren't too bad according to the urologist. But said it might help with his lack of libido.

Forgot to add, what type of hpt have you been testing with? So sorry about the bfn too but implantation da is so hard to pinpoint. You are still capable of getting a bfp any day now. FX!!

I had a bunch of watery cm today at 5 DPO. Normally I have dry cm after O. I don't know if it's even possible that it means anything at 5 DPO, but keeping my fx anyway!

Hello! I'm starting to try again for my first, been off and on trying for many years. I was too late in to this cycle to start tracking my temps. I noticed ewcm on the 17 and decided I had nothing to loose by bding. I thing I ovulated around the 17 or the 18, of this month. Just waiting for af to come or I will poas on the 1st of September. That would be 15 dpo. I don't want to get my hopes up this month.

Oh, and I'm new to charting and everything. Only done it for a month or so in the past. Hopefully I can learn a lot more.

Ftale,
I'm so sorry about your unexplained infertility! I'm glad the urologist is helping out and put your hubby on meds! Fx that it works! What's his sperm count? Last year my hunny was 107 mil. Down from 170 mil, he's lost weight, quit chewing tobacco, eating habits but we haven't done new test yet. But I wish you luck hun!

I've used, multiple brands of IC tests as well as frer.... my luteal phase is averaged at 11 days. My cm is white and somewhat sticky and stretchy, but it's not a lot. I've had a few cramps but nothing unbearable like my af cramps. Nips still sore when touched. Mostly headaches and insomnia. It's been 29 days exactly since lmp. No af symptoms at all! I prefer to keep it that way!

Ttc74,
Hello hun! I can't help you there. I'm sorry, I never really check my cm until a week before af... however my husband does speculum checks (papsmear) and tells me if I have cm, high/low cervix and takes a pic for me lol. That's how I know what my cm is from 7 dpo to af. But my ffx that it's a good sign for you!

Hello copper12,
I hope you get lucky this month! If not there's always next month to try! Are your cycles regular?

Thank you for your replies! My cycles have been fairly regular. I think it might get messed up about once a year. Normally they will be about 28-30 days long. I think it just depends on my stress levels at work. I'm hoping we get a bfp, because I have been fairly stress free for the last 2 weeks.

The one thing that has me worried is that dh and I were told that we have unexplained infertility. Been tested multiple times, and everything was good. The dr wanted us to do IVF, but we wanted to try the natural way for 6-12 more months before we dive in head first.

How does everyone deal with the tww. It has always had me anxious, and I will start to over thing every symptoms. Then when af or bfn comes I get a little upset but hopeful for the next month.

Hey Bella!!! :hugs: Hi Ladies:flower:

I'm on a clomid break too. I'm 5dpo and waiting to test with y'all. I will let myself cave on the 31 which I think will be 9dpo for me. I will try anyway. But if I see any early testing in here I will be right with you all :haha:

So far just extreme tiredness since 3dpo. Other than that, nothing. I am on suppositories though which make it kinda of hard to see cm but in my nonpreggy cycles around 6 to 8 dpo I got really watery stuff and any left over opks I took started going positive which meant I was out. I'm not going to use any this time because I want to be as in the dark as I can be until I actually use an hpt.

Sending you all tons of :dust:

Hi FTale how are you doing hun?

Im currently 11 dpo, BFN...
My boobs still don't hurt, and af is due in 3 days.
I have noticed I have more creamy white cm, my cervix is high and closed. Also my pubic area/ uterus is full.. like gas or bloat...
Bella, do you mind if I ask what you did to get your first baby? Was it natural or med cycles?

With my first baby we started ttc in September 2011. In March 2012 I found out i was 6 weeks pregnant then 5 days later I had a MC. Then fell pregnant again in June but that turned out to be a chemical. Then August 2012 I found out i was pregnant with my son. All 3 pregnancies were natural as I wasn't aware I had PCOS back then. Apparently when I had my son it made the PCOS worse x

Thank you for your replies! My cycles have been fairly regular. I think it might get messed up about once a year. Normally they will be about 28-30 days long. I think it just depends on my stress levels at work. I'm hoping we get a bfp, because I have been fairly stress free for the last 2 weeks.

The one thing that has me worried is that dh and I were told that we have unexplained infertility. Been tested multiple times, and everything was good. The dr wanted us to do IVF, but we wanted to try the natural way for 6-12 more months before we dive in head first.

How does everyone deal with the tww. It has always had me anxious, and I will start to over thing every symptoms. Then when af or bfn comes I get a little upset but hopeful for the next month.

Oh wow! I can't believe Dr just went straight for ivf. Our insurance doesn't cover PCOS because it causes infertility. So my options pretty much suck. We've been ttc since Sept 2006... not one preg, miscarriage or a bfp ever. We've been tested, prodded, poked, I have had enough surgeries to last a lifetime 1-2 a year to find out why. I hate tww!!! I stress so bad.

Update-
I'm 12 dpo. I have slept maybe 4 hours in the 5-6 days. I woke to a bfn.... I'm cranky, tired frustrated. I yelled at hubby when he asked why I couldn't sleep. I dang near started to cry. I just want a good night sleep! Last night I had some lower cramping, gassy, sharp pains on both and sides. Idk what my body is doing. Ovia fertility says my af is due tomorrow. Grrrrr! I hope you ladies are doing better!

Good luck Doxiemomx5. I hope AF stays away for you!

I've been exhausted all week but went back to work on Wednesday after 2 weeks off so that could be why.

I've also noticed that mildly spicy foods are burning my mouth like mad which is unusual.

Getting tempted to test now but I'm determined to wait until Friday! I reckon I'm somewhere between 8-11 dpo but can't be sure if I ovulated so I guess I'll just have to wait it out.

Tww sucks:(

Good luck Doxiemomx5. I hope AF stays away for you!

I've been exhausted all week but went back to work on Wednesday after 2 weeks off so that could be why.

I've also noticed that mildly spicy foods are burning my mouth like mad which is unusual.

Getting tempted to test now but I'm determined to wait until Friday! I reckon I'm somewhere between 8-11 dpo but can't be sure if I ovulated so I guess I'll just have to wait it out.

Tww sucks:(

Hi! I hope those are all good signs for you!
I took a nap for about 4 hours. Woke up and said "let's POAS!" peed on 2 different IC ONE says negative, the other said bfp.. very faint but it came up instantly and is pink! Going to store to buy a few more tests to test again!!! Omg I'm so excited but I'm reserved because I don't wanna jinx myself!

Took a Wal-Mart cheapie with same urine.. strong bfp very noticeable. Will do frer in morning... I've waited 10 years, 11 months for this moment!

Girls please don't give up!!!

Took a Wal-Mart cheapie with same urine.. strong bfp very noticeable. Will do frer in morning... I've waited 10 years, 11 months for this moment!

Girls please don't give up!!!

That's so exciting! Post a pic of that FRER!

Wow doxie Congratulations! Post a pic :)

I fell asleep last night at 9pm I was so tired and woke up at 8am. Been up twice during the night for a pee despite not having a drink yesterday evening. So tempted to test but I know I need to wait a few more days!

This morning I've woke up with terrible back and neck pain.. I'm unable to turn my head it hurts that much. Do you reckon I'll be okay taking some painkillers? Really don't want to take them if there's a chance I could be pregnant but I'm in agony:(

I'm so sorry ladies.. I caved :( so annoyed with myself! Only had a one step test and can see a v v faint line but I had faint lines on those tests last month which turned out to be negative. Going to try my hardest not to test again toll Friday now!

Wow doxie Congratulations! Post a pic :)

I fell asleep last night at 9pm I was so tired and woke up at 8am. Been up twice during the night for a pee despite not having a drink yesterday evening. So tempted to test but I know I need to wait a few more days!

Hi hun!
Peeing more can be a symptom. It wasn't for me though lol. I wish I could sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->