Testing 1st September.. who wants to wait with me?

Thank you FTale! The pain is a lot better today :) I've got my pee at the ready for when my delivery of tests comes later :rofl: I don't know why but I've just got a feeling about this month. This time 5 years ago on 31st August I got my first bfp with my little man and it would be amazing if I got my BFP around the same time this time round. Have you tested again this morning?

Doxiemomx5 That's so nice of your doctor to phone you and wish you congratulations! I will also be offered a scan at 7 weeks via my consultant and will be closely monitored as I had quite a few problems last time I was pregnant. In a way it's a good thing though as the docs can pick up on things earlier if there is any problems. I'm so happy for you getting your bfp when you have been trying so long.. that really is amazing :) ahh I can't believe you sold your stash only 2 weeks ago! A good excuse to go shopping though!

How's everyone feeling today? I've been having quite vivid dreams but that's not out of the norm for me. Going to test later so will post a pic if there's anything to report. Fingers crossed :dust:

Here is this morning's test. I don't trust these tests.. I'm sure they always show some sort of line even if it's bfn. Not going to splash out on a frer until AF is officially late though!

Attachments

• 20170829_103605_opt.jpg
    20170829_103605_opt.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 19
  • 20170829_103318_opt.jpg
    20170829_103318_opt.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 16
Congrats Doxie! That's wonderful news!

Here's my 8 DPO test. I don't think I see anything but I'm open to opinions. Last night, when I was checking my cervix, I did discover a speck of blood (sorry tmi).

Attachments

• 8-29.jpg
    8-29.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 12
I feel like I can see something on the smaller version of the pic but when I enlarge it i can't see it. Good luck hun :)

I feel like I can see something on the smaller version of the pic but when I enlarge it i can't see it. Good luck hun :)

Ladies! Good morning!

I am doing a Photoshoot today to reveal the news to my hubby... Afterwards I'm gonna get on my laptop so I can see your pics better! I have a Samsung galaxy s8+ and the pictures are pixelated when I zoom In! But I do hope they are bfp!!!!

Thank you FTale! The pain is a lot better today :) I've got my pee at the ready for when my delivery of tests comes later :rofl: I don't know why but I've just got a feeling about this month. This time 5 years ago on 31st August I got my first bfp with my little man and it would be amazing if I got my BFP around the same time this time round. Have you tested again this morning?

Doxiemomx5 That's so nice of your doctor to phone you and wish you congratulations! I will also be offered a scan at 7 weeks via my consultant and will be closely monitored as I had quite a few problems last time I was pregnant. In a way it's a good thing though as the docs can pick up on things earlier if there is any problems. I'm so happy for you getting your bfp when you have been trying so long.. that really is amazing :) ahh I can't believe you sold your stash only 2 weeks ago! A good excuse to go shopping though!

How's everyone feeling today? I've been having quite vivid dreams but that's not out of the norm for me. Going to test later so will post a pic if there's anything to report. Fingers crossed :dust:

I'm feeling ok.... I wish I could sleep. Horrible insomnia. Slight cramping, no blood. Dizziness galore! I'm hoping nausea stays away. Other than that I'm pretty good.
That would be awesome if you got a bfp! I am still crossing my fingers that af stays long gone for you gals!!!

Thanks babe! I had no symptoms except insomnia, sore nips, light crampy, pulling sensations, and I was really hungry. No nausea yet and I pray it stays away. How long does it take for the trig shot to clear out? I would wait til Friday or at least Wednesday. I did read somewhere who tested during tri shot and they watched it fade out of system and then it started getting darker before Dr confirmed.
4 more days girl! Hang in there!!!

The trig shot in theory should only take two weeks to clear out. So it should be gone for me by now, but I can't really be 100% because some people are more or less time. I also saw people who tested all the way out and then back in, but I don't think I could deal with the stress of that many tests! After two years I've seen so many BFNs that I don't think I can take any more.

So happy you got things confirmed! Congrats :) That sucks that you JUST sold your stash like that but at least you will be able to get things especially for this little one! I bet your hubby is going to be so pumped!

TTC74: I can't see it but my screen is really crappy. 8DPO is really early anyway! A little speck of blood does seem like a good sign!

Bellaboo: So are you Sept 1 for the official date AF is late? I feel like I might see a little shadow on one of yours but again, my monitor is crap so hard to say.

FTale: Thanks good to know! Fingers and toes crossed that you get a pleasant surprise!

AFM I'm holding out so far and am staying the course to test on Friday. I keep having more weird symptoms though which are making me crazy with hoping and wondering. I am less nauseated today but salivating like crazy, and feeling kind of dizzy. I'm incredibly bloated and a bit crampy again and for some weird reason my ab muscles feel sore, almost like I've been doing situps or something. All these things could have so many explanations of course and I'm missing some of the really typical symptoms like sore boobs so I'm trying not to assume ...but I have to admit my hopes are really high. As of today if I am pregnant I would be 4 weeks so some symptoms could be showing up. Three days to go!

Good luck everybody!

Thanks! I know everyone is different and I definitely wont discount the fact that I could implant late.

... I actually now think some of my symptoms are actually from a UTI. I feel awful and the dulls pains has turned into a constant stinging type pain. I could still be pregnant and have UTI though but going to the doctors tomorrow to see whats up. I haven't had one in years but it makes sense given how much we dtd these past few weeks. I'm normally so careful with hygiene but I guess it still happens. Siiigh the downside to baby making.

Wishing everyone so much baby dust!!

Hi,

I am brand new here, age 31 and also planning on testing Friday. This is my first month ttc after being on birth control since high school. I am hoping for bfp on Friday, which is 3 days before AF is due if my cycle is 28 days.. (yes I know this could be longer/shorter). I want to use a FRER which says 6 days (potentially). If its negative I will test again after the weekend (which is a long weekend for us).

Aside from using opk (because I didn't really get clear on how to use it until a few days ago), DH and I have jumped into this with both feet and bding about every other day. We are really excited!

I've read through this thread and I can relate to a few of you who have symptoms. I've had cramping for the past 2 or 3 days and a headache. Both dull for the most part but cramps definitely below my stomach in lower abodomen. Don't think it's AF bc that would make things crazy short this month, so hoping its a pregnancy symptom!

Wishing everyone soooo much positive energy this week! My thoughts are with you all.

:hugs:

Hi!
Even though frer says 6 days early, you implant between 6dpo-12dpo... I didn't implant until 9-10dpo and got bfp 12dpo and 13dpo... I used frer on 7, 9, 10 dpo and all were negative. Don't give up! I hope you get your bfp!

Huggles: ooooo that would be so sweet!! I'd be crying with you if you got a bfp like on this cycle too. So far I have nothing on OSOM, I think a line on frer regular but they always have an evap anymore. I DO see the line you are speaking of, I see an edge to it. We are getting close so its about time....so scared but so ready to stop stressing. I feel crampy and my temp dropped back down to were it was 4dpo. I may be out but I'm calmer than on previous cycles which is good. Lets hope we both get bfps soon!! HUG

Doxie: Thank you :flower: Aint that how it works though???? Praying for you and you lil bump. Hope you have/had a good photo shoot.

TTC: Let me go back and look at your test but I think I saw some thing.

Thunder: You go!! LOL...I have not the strength. I'm too curious. FX for you!

Moad: Bding means UTI for me just about every other cycle because my area down yonder is so sensitive but like you said 'for a good cause'. :hugs:

TTC: Yes, I can see the line. Its what mine looks like but a bit more pronounced. Hey, you are on the same dpo as me and Bella!! Too cool:dust:

Here's my 8dpo bfn regular frer. Man I hope I wake up in the morning to a visible line. It will day 6 and some thing should show accordingly to frer's 99% guarantee. :shrug: You have to squint like you meant it to see anything. Its just an evap I know but ....urrrgh.:wacko:
https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/clrbaby/th_8dpo_zpsiyjta7nx.jpg

Here's my 8dpo bfn regular frer. Man I hope I wake up in the morning to a visible line. It will day 6 and some thing should show accordingly to frer's 99% guarantee. :shrug: You have to squint like you meant it to see anything. Its just an evap I know but ....urrrgh.:wacko:
https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/clrbaby/th_8dpo_zpsiyjta7nx.jpg

It's still early hun! I didn't get bfp til 12 dpo! I didn't implant until 9-10dpo! You're not out ! Fx for you!!!

Congrats Doxie! That's wonderful news!

Here's my 8 DPO test. I don't think I see anything but I'm open to opinions. Last night, when I was checking my cervix, I did discover a speck of blood (sorry tmi).

Speck of blood could mean implantation! Test again in a few days!

Photo shoot went well! Hubby was happy! I think everyone cried! Here's a few pics! Best day so far!

Upon other news, still not having many symptoms. Just tired but can't sleep!
I've been praying and keeping my fingers, toes and legs crossed for you ladies! I would love to see some bfps!

Attachments

• received_10214500396648774.jpg
    received_10214500396648774.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 26
  • received_10214500398408818.jpg
    received_10214500398408818.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 20
  • received_10214500402168912.jpg
    received_10214500402168912.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 20
  • received_10214500409929106.jpg
    received_10214500409929106.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 17
  • received_10214500413129186.jpg
    received_10214500413129186.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 17
Doxie: Well that sent me bawling. :cry: Beautiful pics!!

Omg doxie that is just too cute! Aww I'm so happy for you!

Here is my test for today. Apologies about the lighting but it was 6am so no natural light. Not sure what to make of this one :shrug:

Got to go into work now so will catch up on all your posts properly later x

Attachments

• 20170830_072052_opt.jpg
    20170830_072052_opt.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 21

Here is my test for today. Apologies about the lighting but it was 6am so no natural light. Not sure what to make of this one :shrug:

I think I see something!! I can't wait til you test in morning! FX!!!!

I think I see something!! I can't wait til you test in morning! FX!!!!

Feeling quite crampy now. Just came to the toilet to check incase I'm bleeding but I've just got CM. Fingers crossed AF stays away x

Bella,

Are they af cramps or just dull achy cramps?

My cervix was high, closed and I had white/creamy/sticky cm. Usually I dry up before af... I dont know what your cycle does, but just thought I'd share what I noticed 4-5 days before af was supposed to be here... I hope those are all good sigs for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->