Testing 1st September.. who wants to wait with me?

This morning I've woke up with terrible back and neck pain.. I'm unable to turn my head it hurts that much. Do you reckon I'll be okay taking some painkillers? Really don't want to take them if there's a chance I could be pregnant but I'm in agony:(

If you can stick out the pain I would! Just in case but I think you can take Tylenol. .

I'm so sorry ladies.. I caved :( so annoyed with myself! Only had a one step test and can see a v v faint line but I had faint lines on those tests last month which turned out to be negative. Going to try my hardest not to test again toll Friday now!

If you got a faint line, test in 2 days!! My fx for you babe! I hope you get your bfp!! I thought mine were evaps. But they were very faint pink! After sitting for a few hours they are faded to grey . I just bought some frer and a digital I will take when I wake up! I don't know how to post a pic

I'm so annoyed with myself! Going to try and wait until Friday to test again.. who am I kidding? I'll probably end up testing again tomorrow lol

To upload a pic you need to go into desktop version then click on advanced reply and click the little paperclip thingy x

Here's my test from this morning. I don't know if I've got line eye or if there is actually a line there :shrug:

Attachments

• 20170828_091049_opt.jpg
    20170828_091049_opt.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 28
Hey ladies, I didn't really jump in since my first post because I took the weekend to try not to obsess, but happy to see everyone who is in the same boat as me!

Congrats Doxie, love to see a BFP in a thread I'm following, it always gives me hope :D Hope the FRER gave happy news this morning!

AFM I'm on an IVF TWW, and am now 8dp5dt, which is the equivalent of 13DPO. Sounds late but you can't test really early on IVF because the trigger shot has HCG in it so can give a false positive if it's not out of your system. I'm tempted to test tomorrow but DH really wants to wait until Friday so trying to be strong.

I hadn't had many symptoms except some cramps/twinges the first couple days after the transfer, so I was starting to feel pessimistic. Everyone talked about the progesterone you have to take for IVF causing some false pregnancy symptoms but I didn't even have that! Since yesterday though I started having some more pulling/crampy feelings, and now today I am feeling nauseous. Does anyone know if nausea could kick in 13DPO (so one day short of 4 weeks preggers) or if this would just be a coincidence? I don't know if my cramping is a symptom or just caused by the thai food I had Saturday night lol.

Three more sleeps until Sept 1!!

Good luck thunderbaby! :) I had nausea a few days before I got my BFP with my little boy. I've got everything crossed for you:dust:

Hi,

I am brand new here, age 31 and also planning on testing Friday. This is my first month ttc after being on birth control since high school. I am hoping for bfp on Friday, which is 3 days before AF is due if my cycle is 28 days.. (yes I know this could be longer/shorter). I want to use a FRER which says 6 days (potentially). If its negative I will test again after the weekend (which is a long weekend for us).

Aside from using opk (because I didn't really get clear on how to use it until a few days ago), DH and I have jumped into this with both feet and bding about every other day. We are really excited!

I've read through this thread and I can relate to a few of you who have symptoms. I've had cramping for the past 2 or 3 days and a headache. Both dull for the most part but cramps definitely below my stomach in lower abodomen. Don't think it's AF bc that would make things crazy short this month, so hoping its a pregnancy symptom!

Wishing everyone soooo much positive energy this week! My thoughts are with you all.

:hugs:

Welcome MoAds :)

I wasn't sure on opks myself until a couple of months ago. We were recommended by my consultant to BD every day but me and DH just don't have the energy most days.

I've had cramping on and off and had an awful headache that lasted for days around the time I should of been ovulating.

Good luck hun :) I'm probably not a good influence because each month I swear I'll wait until AF due date before testing but I always cave and end up testing sooner:(

Thanks BellaBoo0512!

We BD 6 out of 7 days during the "fertile window" but every other day apart from that. I agree about doing it every day, it got really mechanical after a while that week.

I really want to test early too but I'm restraining myself because Fri is even early for me as it is. Fingers crossed for you!

Oh wow 6 days out of 7! That is a lot lol!

Thank you :) I've been TTC since January 2016 so hopefully my BFP isn't too far away now!

Good luck to you too:)

I'm so annoyed with myself! Going to try and wait until Friday to test again.. who am I kidding? I'll probably end up testing again tomorrow lol

To upload a pic you need to go into desktop version then click on advanced reply and click the little paperclip thingy x

Hi!
It's okay to test! I've tested every day since 8dpo! Haha and every file I choose to upload says file too large... buy I'm trying ...

Stay positive dear, my fx for your bfp!

Here's my test from this morning. I don't know if I've got line eye or if there is actually a line there :shrug:

I can't see a line, but the pic I'm looking at is super pixelated and i don't know why! I'm on desktop version on my phone. But test again in morning or wait 2 days! Fx!

Hey ladies, I didn't really jump in since my first post because I took the weekend to try not to obsess, but happy to see everyone who is in the same boat as me!

Congrats Doxie, love to see a BFP in a thread I'm following, it always gives me hope :D Hope the FRER gave happy news this morning!

AFM I'm on an IVF TWW, and am now 8dp5dt, which is the equivalent of 13DPO. Sounds late but you can't test really early on IVF because the trigger shot has HCG in it so can give a false positive if it's not out of your system. I'm tempted to test tomorrow but DH really wants to wait until Friday so trying to be strong.

I hadn't had many symptoms except some cramps/twinges the first couple days after the transfer, so I was starting to feel pessimistic. Everyone talked about the progesterone you have to take for IVF causing some false pregnancy symptoms but I didn't even have that! Since yesterday though I started having some more pulling/crampy feelings, and now today I am feeling nauseous. Does anyone know if nausea could kick in 13DPO (so one day short of 4 weeks preggers) or if this would just be a coincidence? I don't know if my cramping is a symptom or just caused by the thai food I had Saturday night lol.

Three more sleeps until Sept 1!!

Thanks babe! I had no symptoms except insomnia, sore nips, light crampy, pulling sensations, and I was really hungry. No nausea yet and I pray it stays away. How long does it take for the trig shot to clear out? I would wait til Friday or at least Wednesday. I did read somewhere who tested during tri shot and they watched it fade out of system and then it started getting darker before Dr confirmed.
4 more days girl! Hang in there!!!

Hi!
It's okay to test! I've tested every day since 8dpo! Haha and every file I choose to upload says file too large... buy I'm trying ...

Stay positive dear, my fx for your bfp!

If you go on https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/photo_editor.php you can edit the photo to make the size smaller :)

Hi,

I am brand new here, age 31 and also planning on testing Friday. This is my first month ttc after being on birth control since high school. I am hoping for bfp on Friday, which is 3 days before AF is due if my cycle is 28 days.. (yes I know this could be longer/shorter). I want to use a FRER which says 6 days (potentially). If its negative I will test again after the weekend (which is a long weekend for us).

Aside from using opk (because I didn't really get clear on how to use it until a few days ago), DH and I have jumped into this with both feet and bding about every other day. We are really excited!

I've read through this thread and I can relate to a few of you who have symptoms. I've had cramping for the past 2 or 3 days and a headache. Both dull for the most part but cramps definitely below my stomach in lower abodomen. Don't think it's AF bc that would make things crazy short this month, so hoping its a pregnancy symptom!

Wishing everyone soooo much positive energy this week! My thoughts are with you all.

:hugs:

Hi!
Even though frer says 6 days early, you implant between 6dpo-12dpo... I didn't implant until 9-10dpo and got bfp 12dpo and 13dpo... I used frer on 7, 9, 10 dpo and all were negative. Don't give up! I hope you get your bfp!

Okay, I think I did it correctly!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1503948879489.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1503948879489.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 26
Doxie: Congrats on the bfps I hope FRER gives you a good line today. OH HEY, just saw your posts!!!! Those are some beautiful lines!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Bella: We are dpo for dpo it seems. And I caved too!! :haha: I'm praying by Wednesday or Thursday I get a line for real though. I'm tired of squinting. :coffee::coffee: Also, man, you sound like you are in some pain. I only know that Tylenol is maximum strength or a warm sack to your achely parts will help. I hope you feel better and we can both get some lines soon. :hugs:

Thunder: FX for you!! so exciting. And yes, I was sick to my tummy at 9dpo with my daughter but didn't know it was pregnancy related because my FRER was negative then positive at 10dpo.

MoAd: hahah...'mechanical', you said it. Every other day works bests for the guys sperm too. I hope whenever you do test you get a bfp!!! Glad you could join us in the wait.

AFM: I've been super sleepy and achey up until today. I feel good just having heartburn and way to much mucous in the throat. I might be getting another sinus infection....boooo. Otherwise, I think I've pretty much thrown in the towel and will be testing once every morning until 12dpo and then I will get off my progesterone pills and bbt until next cycle.....but if I get a bfp, I'm putting up the disco ball and dancing:haha:

Hi ladies!

Quick update... Dr called me today to wish me congratulations. He also put me in high risk. I have my first scan at 7 weeks 2 days. Then I will have an appt every 2 weeks from then. He says I'll be on bed rest by 6 months. I'm not sure of his reasoning but I'll find out more on my first appt. He said he didn't want to get into detail on the phone. Super strange but I trust him.

I hope y'all get your bfp! Don't give up hope.
It took us 10 years, 11 months and 19 days to get our first ever BFP. I was to the point that I had a partial hysterectomy scheduled for nov 8th. We sold our 10 year stockpile of baby stuff- diapers, bottles, clothes, pacifiers, strollers, play pen, blankets- you name it we had it. We literally sold the stash 2 weeks ago, in a yard sale. Ironically it was the same week I ovulated. So we are starting over again. My point is our road was hard, up down, curves, twists, turns and multiple upside down corkscrews. Never give up. Your time will come even if you don't think it will... It's o.k. to be upset, sad, mad, angry etc but Keep going. You'll get where you wanna be. Chin up beautiful girls, your time is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->