Testing 4weeks post EP ?!? Vfp page 21....

Thinking of you :hugs: take time for yourself. Mental health is most important <3

Oh honey! We’ve all been here after a loss. It’s never easy and when you want something so bad... it’s tough. You know we are all here for you when you need us. Xxx

I flipping caved and bought more I need to go see pee stick anonymous lol this is a joke i weren’t even this bad as a ltttcer :/ xx

Then you get tests like this it’s far too close to the dip bit isn’t it ? Xx

B38068DA-8F96-4D50-B6BE-970DD83F5106.jpeg

Life experiences change us. I'm now a nervous wreck, scared to move & scared to picture my future. Don't feel bad for doing what you do when you have been through so much :hugs:i'll always be here to support you through crappy times & hopefully good times. I know not in person but next best thing xx

No this is It.. it’s dried like that xx thanks it means a lot no one else understands that why I come to this site because if I’d told family or friends they’d think I’m mad xx

I love the support on here, it's been amazing for me not only now but way back to my first miscarriage 10 years ago. Infact i met a friend on here from ireland & shes now moved 45 mins away from me & i consider her one of my best friends :)

Sooooo annoying!!!! Same.... others just don’t get it.... like the whole testing thing.... no ones knows the amount of tests I’ve done or how much squinting I’ve done! Or binning tests then getting them back out the bin! You ladies are life savers xx

I am absolutely ashamed at how much I've spent on tests. I am happy walmart has a cheap, decent test otherwise i'd be in financial ruin! The funny thing is we may be done with kids and i know i'm going to miss peeing on sticks. I already did when i was pregnant :haha: true addict here!

Took this smu... I done one this morning and nothing the dried evap looking test for comparison is my positive from my EP xx

5AF12509-B655-4D85-8BBF-143A57847E74.png 5711EFEC-0FC6-496C-8023-0FEF895C4433.png

Hopefully you get some answers soon. I guess if AF shows up you know where you are in your cycle. Got all crossed. I’m fine thank you... but tired though. How’s you? Xx

Hopefully you get some answers soon. I guess if AF shows up you know where you are in your cycle. Got all crossed. I’m fine thank you... but tired though. How’s you? Xx
Yeah that’s exactly my thoughts :) it needs to hurry up lol because I’m in limbo..lol I’m glad you’re okay :) x

Do I trust it I hate blue dyes.. this was clearly negative when I done one the other day Sainsbury’s own brand x

9128C035-FDA4-45D3-BD33-88D85F2BA223.png

Like my heart says, it’s thick so surely can’t be an evap?? Do you have any of those strips left?? I’d dip one if you do xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->