testing 6dpo onwards cycle #7 faint line pg 11

I don't know lol are you uploading them from your phone? Trying turning the image on your phone before uploading them that's what I do if mine are sideways

Yeah from my phone but they're right side up on my phone.

Omg I just got a line!! It's so faint I'm having a hard time catching it on camera but I can easily see it irl! I don't believe it yet but I think I'll have to test again later if I get chance! This is the best I could get, line came up right away. I hope it's not a bad test

Screenshot_2016-04-17-18-38-12.jpg

Screenshot_2016-04-17-18-38-38.jpg

I think I see it on the first pic! I hopes its not a faulty test either. Do you have any symptoms

Just did another one, got another faint line. All I can do now is wait till morning to test again!

Screenshot_2016-04-17-19-51-08.jpg

Cramps, constipation and sore boobs lol! Have you done any more tests?

Starting today or for a few days ? Yeah a first response but nothing

I've had it for a few days now. I just feel different this cycle. If it don't happen this time we are going to leave it a couple of years so this is our last shot! Are you sure that's a bfn? I'm sure I see something! But it's still really early

I've had it for a few days now. I just feel different this cycle. If it don't happen this time we are going to leave it a couple of years so this is our last shot! Are you sure that's a bfn? I'm sure I see something! But it's still really early

I was just thinking that Dinky.

Well I'm sure I see something lol!

I have bad line eye sometimes so I don't believe anything till it's dark. And these new frer suck. I'll test again in the morning with a IC

Haha I get excited over the tiniest shadow, had shadows before but not ones I could really see irl like I can these

You're so lucky !! Ever since I had my ectopic I've wanted a baby more than ever. Just stinks to think you caught it and probably didn't 😞

I don't feel lucky 'yet' maybe if the lines start getting darker I will! It's still early yet there's still plenty of time for you to get a bfp this cycle, plus you have had a couple of cycles of not really trying haven't you? Don't worry your time will come again just stick with the opks :)

I will feel lucky if I do get a bfp this cycle. My baby was due 10 days ago so it feels like a blessing if it does turn out positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->