testing 6dpo onwards cycle #7 faint line pg 11

I feel the same dtrisha but I know I won't be able to stop testing!

It's just kind of depressing. I'm going to try to enjoy the week hopefully. I'll still be on here just see how long I can hold out on testing. If I get symptoms maybe I'll test but nothing right now. Just usual b's hurting and kind of tired. So not thinking much into it.

Nope I went to asda to get one but the only ones they had was the one step first response that detect at 100miu and I already have one of those coz when I brought them last time I thought they were the early ones! Will try and get one tomorrow

Last test for today, don't think anything will come of this :( yesterday there was a definate but faint line and today there's been nothing. Either it was a faulty couple of tests yesterday or a very quick chemical! I don't understand my temp drop either!

Screenshot_2016-04-18-20-17-34.jpg

10dpo this mornings test was done after literally a 10 minute hold, only a dribble came out. I had a bad stomach this morning so had to rush to the toilet. I took this test whilst oh took lg to school. I'll do another later as obviously want a long enough hold but needed to do one!

Screenshot_2016-04-19-08-43-26.jpg

Just done another test, got a faint line. I think these tests are just evaps the line would defo be darker by now if it was a real bfp! Af due in 3 or 4 days

Screenshot_2016-04-19-11-03-21.jpg

Screenshot_2016-04-19-11-03-09.jpg

But I've heard these never get great lines?

You need to get a frer

Gosh if that's and evap it's a bad one!! Can see those lines and they look pink! They wouldn't necessarily be darker than that at 10dpo, mine were lighter than that when I got my bfp. It was 11 dpo when they were much clearer. FX for you.

I only had faint lines on them at 12dpo but a very clear line on frer. Try and get a frer or wait a couple of days and test with the ic again.
I will see if I can upload my pics to show u x

Hope this works lol Both with same urine at 12dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 21
Only let me post one at a time...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 22
Wow that is a difference! I'll try and get one today :)

I see it on the top test of the last 2 you posted
FX

Did a frer, as pure as snow white! Bfn :(

Screenshot_2016-04-19-13-17-18.jpg

Oh that's crap. Wait a couple of days and try the other one if its a 2 pack x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member