• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

testing 6dpo onwards cycle #7 faint line pg 11

Yeah mine was due in a week. Yeah first month using the OPK's last month we just BD'd more often. So first one using opk

It can take several months even when using opks and doing temps and getting everything spot on. You just have to make sure your doing the best you can, hopefully you have done it this time!

Yeah I can't do temps I wake up to much and at different times. OPK are the only thing I have to look onto. Will see! I still have a week or so

Yes it's still defo early!! We will just have to see what tomorrow brings. I've got 5 or 6 days left till af is due

9dpo am. Another faint line this morning. Massive temp drop and af cramps but af not due for another 4 or 5 days

Screenshot_2016-04-18-09-22-47.jpg

Hav you got a frer to try?

No I haven't got one, going to try and see if I can sneak out later and get one but I doubt it! Got the girls off school and oh is also off work and I'm trying to keep quiet about it for now and oh will go mad if he finds out I'm buying more tests when I have ics lol! I really want to pee on one!

Click on one of my tickers and it should take you to the website where you can create one. Once you have created one, copy and paste the bb code into your signature on here which you will find in your control panel

Did another test, I think my eyes are playing tricks on me now and with my temp drop this morning I don't think I am pregnant

Screenshot_2016-04-18-11-16-36.jpg

Think I may still see something?

If there is something there its really faint! Will see what my tests later show! Might try and sneak a frer from the shop lol

I see something too but can't tell if it has colour. I've had shadows on these ICs before (and FRERs!!) Good luck!!

Latest test. Don't know what's been up with the last lot of tests but don't see anything on this one

Screenshot_2016-04-18-15-26-15.jpg

I don't see anything unfortunately. I think I'm actually going to try to wait a few days to see if anything changes. I'm kinda tired of seeing BFN's now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->