Testing 7th July

Yes im not showing anyone until it gets darker but right now we both are very promising. For me after 6 years for failed attempts im scared to put my hopes up high. On monday i will go for my blood work!

Yes im not showing anyone until it gets darker but right now we both are very promising. For me after 6 years for failed attempts im scared to put my hopes up high. On monday i will go for my blood work!

Oh I totally understand that! Our first took us 2 years including a MMC so it'll only be me and my OH that know about it until I'm 12 weeks. I told family before 12 weeks then had to tell them what happened and I don't want that again. That why I was so surprised that it took us 6 months! Longer than most my age but I was expecting a much longer road.
Im so happy for you that you've finally got your BFP!

Its tough hun! But better days are always around esp when u keep positive. Yes im hoping this is it. Will update u in the morning

Its tough hun! But better days are always around esp when u keep positive. Yes im hoping this is it. Will update u in the morning

Yeah I'm trying to stay positive this time!
Okay! Got everything crossed for you!

Top one is yesterday evening after a 6 hour hold
Other two are this morning. The second frer is darker right? :(

Attachments

• IMG_20180703_064218.jpg
    IMG_20180703_064218.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 22
Omg looks like mine this morning!!!! I believe its safe to say we are preg my friend!!! Congrats hun..im in tears!! We will be due around the same time 😊😊😊😊

Attachments

• PhotoPictureResizer_180703_044626346-600x600.jpg
    PhotoPictureResizer_180703_044626346-600x600.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 11
Omg looks like mine this morning!!!! I believe its safe to say we are preg my friend!!! Congrats hun..im in tears!! We will be due around the same time 😊😊😊😊

Omg I'm sooooo happy for you!!!! How many dpo are you? I know it was a medicated cycle so not sure how the dpo work with that.
Im just terrified of a chemical again but looking at the test again it's quite a bit darker so feeling a lot better and my boobs are killing me 😂

Keep positve hunnie!!! Jus think to urself this is it!! They pt in back my embryos on tuesday 28th june. So im 7 days post transfer. When is ur dr appointment? Mines is monday

Keep positve hunnie!!! Jus think to urself this is it!! They pt in back my embryos on tuesday 28th june. So im 7 days post transfer. When is ur dr appointment? Mines is monday

I'm trying! 😁
So would that be 7dpo? Or later on as its an embryo?
They won't see a pregnant woman (with a natural pregnancy) until about 6 weeks so I'm waiting until next week then going to book one :)

Well basically if im preg i will be almost three weeks lol. Im so happy!

Saw this thread and was struggling on trying not to test so I though I'd join you and maybe keep myself from testing as I am not due to July 8th

lol congrats you guys.

Saw this thread and was struggling on trying not to test so I though I'd join you and maybe keep myself from testing as I am not due to July 8th

lol congrats you guys.

Thank you!
I've got to keep it secret from my other half until the 7th so 😬

lol congrats you guys.

Thank you!
I've got to keep it secret from my other half until the 7th so 😬

Any ideas on how to tell him?

Its his birthday on the 7th so I've written a card out saying "happy birthday daddy" which he won't see as weird as we've got a little girl and then inside it says "can't wait to see you in March"

The top ones are the one from Monday and Tuesday then there's Wednesday
And on the cheapies it's Tuesday and Wednesday. (it's crazy how light the lines are on these ones 😐)

Attachments

• IMG_20180704_072445.jpg
    IMG_20180704_072445.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20180704_072429.jpg
    IMG_20180704_072429.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 21
I know, I know, its still technically early but I've been driving myself crazy with all the freakin' pregnancy symptoms that I've been experiencing so I've been testing all along since 7DPO. I'm now at 13DPO and every single test has been negative. It's hard when I see others due the same day and early signs are showing up. I know not to compare but you ladies get it.

I have every symptom you guys:

Heavy bloating, weight gain, mood swings, sore boobs, change in CM, gas bubbles down low, dull achy pain in uterus, sharp ovary pains alternating each side every other day, spikes in bbt and stay consistent, urinating has increased slightly, nausea off and on, cravings big time, and pregnancy dreams every other day or so for 3 weeks straight where none whatsoever in previous months of TTC.

This morning took another HPT and it was negative...again. I've had very sharp right ovary pain all last night and this morning. Supposed to start period tomorrow. Frustrating!

Congratulations you two!!! Crossing my fingers that everything goes great!

totally tested and got my bfp as well!

same due date RachelLynda!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->