Testing again today...Nervous!

ToriStory

Reaction score
This is the second month of NTNP for DF and I. We are planning on actively TTC next year but we are really hoping it will happen soon.

My periods are a bit irregular at times but last month AF came right on time on day 28 so I am praying that this cycle's the same. We did a lot of BD this month so I'm hoping we hit the mark even though I wasn't really keeping track.

I took two tests on Monday but got a :bfn: on both. I'm hoping it was just too early. Ah, I'm so nervous!!! I really hope to get that :bfp:!! DF has been talking about being so excited that this might be it. I'm having AF cramps which makes me really nervous. I have had a lot of CM but I'm afraid that AF will show her ugly face soon. :(

Sorry for babbling but I'm so nervous and excited I can't even sleep lol. :dust: to everyone!!!

Hey! Good luck

Here for support! For a whole week before before getting my BFP I had cramps and cm so don't count yourself out! The problem is AF and early pregnancy symptoms can be identical!

And stress will delay things!

Any who....did you test?????? :D

Xx

Good luck Hun, really hope you get that BFP!
I also had cramps and cm before getting my BFP with dd! X

I tested and got a :bfn:. :cry:

I feel so sad. I really thought I was. Now I have to wait for AF to show her ugly face. :(

I tested and got a :bfn:. :cry:

I feel so sad. I really thought I was. Now I have to wait for AF to show her ugly face. :(

Aw I'm sorry to hear that Hun :hugs:
But remember your not out until af shows up! Xx

Yep def not out until she shows up! xx

Thank you ladies!!! I feel like AF will be starting in the next day or two but I'm trying to remain optimistic. I haven't had my usual PMS and all of a sudden my bbs started feeling really sensitive today so I'm confused about that. Hopefully AF hurries up so we can get this next cycle started!

OOOOO Hopefully she stays away for 9months then ;) xx

Oh gosh, I hope so!!!!! I've been praying extra hard these last few weeks! I'm hoping we can have better luck by NTNP but I can't seem to be relaxed about it. Maybe I'll get a BFP next month!

Been there hun, not matter how you try you just can't relax! Personally what did it for me was going the docs, telling a few white lies and coming away knowing they were going to do bloods, I actually ov'd within the days that followed and conceived the first time I ov'd after coming off BC. I was CD40ish and got my BFP CD60!

This is the reason we are nTNP as we will be more relaxed about :) to the point where I don't get along with my MIL and so of recent I have stopped talking to her at the request of my OH so I stay relaxed!

Do you chart? I use FF to just track the length of cycles, flow, when we BD and CM, no temping or symptom spotting! Xx

I've been using FF the last few months and I was thinking about starting to temp this month. I've been a little too casual with the NTNP but still finding myself obsessing lol. I am gonna try a lot harder this month!

Tbh hun all you can do is DTD every other day relax xx

Still no AF!!!! If she doesn't show her ugly face by tomorrow I am gonna test again. Fingers crossed!!!

Yay for no AF! Eeeks fingers crossed! How late is she now? X

I'm 2-3 days late now!!!! Still some mild AF cramps but I have had heartburn the last few days and my bbs are suddenly sore so I am hoping that's a good sign!! I may wait until tomorrow morning to test if I can stand it but knowing me I'll test after I get off work today lol. Ah, I'm excited!!!

Eeeks I need to see a :test: haha

All good signs! I had AF cramps for a week before getting a pos!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"