Testing again today...Nervous!

Thank you so much!!!! :hug: I hope the doctor will give me a blood test when I go. I'm trying to be more relaxed and not think about it as much. I have another test but I keep telling myself to wait another week...I don't know if I can do it lol.

Btw, your little boy is the absolute cutest!!!!

You're welcome chick :) :hug:

3-5 days should be plenty long enough to wait hun, did you have any ov symptoms? Not that they make a difference, I've only had them since giving birth!

Aww thanks hunni he's a lil monkey! But the most amazing thing ever! Xxx

I thought I might have ov'd around the 29th-30th. DF and I did tons of BD then lol! :thumbup: I was having some cramps that felt like I was but I never had any EWCM at all and I usually have a lot. :growlmad:

I may take another test Monday or Tuesday and I'll call the doc on Monday. I could have sworn I started earlier at work but nothing! I never ever have cramps like this until I start or a few hours before I start and I have had them on and off for over a week now. How frustrating!

Aww!! He really is the cutest boy I have ever seen!! :hugs:

So you're only about 15dpo ish, some people don't give pos tests until quite late, sometimes 3-4wks post ov! There is still time!

Hmmmm doesn't mean you didn't get any around your cervix though :winkwink:

Aww thank you :) xxx

I'm thinking of testing tomorrow again. I'm gonna spend a fortune on pg tests! Lol

Lol which ones do you buy?

The ones I use are 25 for about £6-7 xx

I was getting the equate brand, which were like $9 a test but the last few I bought were the dollar store ones lol.

Still cramping every so often and they get really intense sometimes. I'm so confused...:wacko:

Took my last test, and of course got a BFN. :cry::cry::cry: I wish I could at least have an evap to obsess over. I get nothing every time.

My hormones are all over the place. This last negative really got to me. I don't know what's wrong with my body and I can't even begin to start the waiting process of another month since AF is still a no-show. I should already be getting ready to O if she actually came when she should have.

I'm so frustrated and sad. This is just hitting me extra hard tonight. :cry:

Oh hunni I'm so sorry :hugs:

It hurts so much doesn't it :(

When will you back to your doctors? Xx

Thank you. :hugs: It does hurt so much. I cried my eyes out last night. :cry:

I called her this morning, she said to wait another week and if AF still hasn't shown up to come in. I can't wait another week!! :growlmad:

Another week?? That's crap! Fingers crossed you get a BFP way before then! Xxx

Well now I don't have to worry about waiting....AF hit me yesterday. I've felt rough all day, extra bad cramps this time around ugh! But I'm really happy to be out of limbo, hopefully I'll be on my way to a BFP this month!!!!

Well I guess that's one thing hun, at least you know now. Sending you lots of sticky :dust: for this cycle :D xxx

Yeah, I'm really glad to be out of limbo finally. I hope this will be our month!! Thank you so much!!! :dust: to you for this cycle too!!

You're more than welcome hun! I hope you'll be sticking around here and updating! :D xxx

I definitely will!!! I need a buddy to get through this and you've already helped me so much! :hugs: I hope we both get our :bfp: this month!! :flower:

YAY :happydance: aww thanks hunni :flower: i shall be here! and me too chicken ;) probably testing end of next week!! on a thread i was on last time 3 of us got our BFP's with 2wks in between each of us!! be ace it was the same here :) xxx

I hope it happens to us!!! Eek, let me know when you test!!!! Fx you get your BFP!!

It will do, sometimes it just takes a little time :flower:

Thanks hun, i will do :D probably end of next week i if last that long! xxx

I definitely couldn't last that long lol. I'm too impatient!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back