Testing again today...Nervous!

I'm trying to hold out as long as I can but I can't anymore lol. I'm going to be going out to get a test in a little bit!!! I'll update as soon as I take it!!!!

I've got my test and I'm surprised I have had the willpower to not take it yet lol! I decided I better wait and use FMU so I'll update with my results first thing in the morning! I started getting more AF cramps and ran to the bathroom only to find a lot of creamy cm...I'm praying this is a good sign!! So nervous. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight!

Sorry I didn't update sooner, I've been having internet trouble today ugh! So unfortunately I got another BFN....not even an evap line to obsess over...:cry::cry:

I have been so sad about it. My hormones feel kinda messed up anyway so I've been teary all day. My pee wasn't super dark when I tested so I kept trying to convince myself that's why but I feel like if I was pg it would be showing up by now.

I guess it's back to waiting for AF to show up....she probably will tomorrow now that I have had another negative. I just really wish I'd start so we could keep trying. I hate being in limbo...:nope:

Oh chick i'm so sorrhy you got a BFN :( :hugs:

How long are your cycles? what dpo are you now? Maybe you ov'ed later than normal which is why its taking a while to show?

Nothing worse than waiting for the witch! Stressing over it can cause her to be later though, I skipped a whole period out the cycle i conceived my son, Ov'ed around CD44 and BFP CD60! Dont give up hope xxx

Oh sun sorry to hear about the bfn :( got one myself this morning and then my af came along this afternoon. I think it's so true about stress delaying it, mine was due yesterday at the very latest and once I got that bfn this morning I knew I was deffinately out so stopped stressing and bam she got me this afternoon. Really hope you get your BFP soon Hun x

My last few cycles were 28 days and so far I'm on CD 34. I'm wondering if I even O'd this cycle...I never noticed any EWCM. :growlmad:

Ah, Laura, that makes me have hope!!! DF and I have been doing tons of BD so I keep hoping there's still a chance!! If I'm gonna be out I wish :witch: would hurry up already so we can get trying for this next month!!!

DF was so sad when I told him that he cried this morning. I was already emotional and that just pushed me over the edge and I had a good cry too. :cry:

WanaBaba- I'm so sorry!!! I'm keeping my fx and sending you tons of :dust:!!!! I hope you get your BFP this cycle!!!

Wanababa I'm so sorry she got you :( nothing like taking a HPT to bring her along!

You may have had an anovulatory cycle hun, trust me, you really arent out until she arrives! I was the same and truly didnt believe i was pregnant, took a test just to make sure and bam!

Oh bless him :hugs: Horrible when you see your OH cry :( I hope you are yet to ov or the witch arrives soon so you can continue next month.

I hate it when the witch gets people :( why cant we all conceive the first month of trying?! what gets me is animals have sex once and thats it! preggers!! NOT FAIR!!!!
xx

That's what I've been afraid of....figures once we start trying I don't even O. :growlmad:

We've been doing so much BD that I wouldn't even know when we conceived, if we did. I stopped keeping track after when I assumed I should have O'd. :dohh: I'm going to give it the weekend and if the witch still hasn't shown up take another test. I guess it'll be off to the doctor if I get another BFN and AF still hasn't shown her ugly face.

It tore me up when he was crying. I've never seen him so upset. Having to tell him about another BFN broke my heart even more. He's been so excited about us being pg and planning out so many things, it's all he's talked about for the last few weeks. :cry: We were both so convinced that this was it; I felt exactly how I did when I had my mc a few years ago. I guess my mind's playing tricks on me.

I had some more mild cramping and ran to the bathroom thinking AF was finally here just to find a ton of watery, creamy CM again. So frustrating!!! It feels like she's been on the verge of showing up any second for a week!!! :nope:

You're right, it is so unfair!!! :cry: I wish we could be that lucky!!! I'm praying we all get our BFPs soon!!!! :dust: for us!!!!

Sod's law hunni!

All you have to think is given yourselves the best chance of conceiving and the rest is down to your bodies!

I'd test again now chick, don't tell him the outcome if its neg though, I don't wanna get your hopes up as I know how horrible it is to build them then get disappointed, but I felt like that for a week before my BFP, convinced she was going to show up but she never did!

Me too hunni xxx

Thank you so much!!! I'll take another test after he goes to work. I'm praying to see a :bfp: this time!!! I've never experienced cramps like this for days and still no AF. I keep getting the cramps I get right when I start...so frustrating!!!

You have helped me a lot while going through this, thank you so much!!!

Hunni you are welcome!! That's what we are here for!

Can't wait to see hunni :D so frustrating isn't it! We drive ourselves crazy with it! Xx

Yes, definitely!!! I feel like I've been losing my mind lately lol!!

I'll be heading to the store soon for a test, I'll update when I take it!! Hoping it'll be a :bfp: this time!!!

lol bless ya hunni

did you test???

Also can i ask about your signature? Tell me to clear off if you like! :blush:

xxx

Yeah, I got another negative. :nope: Ugh!! I'm not surprised. It took forever just for a control line to show up. :growlmad: I was so upset I tossed it out before it even finished lol.

I don't mind! The signature is for my precious angel baby I lost to a mc. :cry: It was still pretty early in my pg but it was extremely devastating. I hadn't been trying so the pg was a big surprise to me but a very welcome one. After that I had some serious health issues and its only been recently that I have been able to actually TTC.

I guess I'm off to the doctor soon to find out why AF still isn't here. My bbs are insanely sore (and really veiny, tmi lol), I've been crying at everything, my back has been hurting on and off, and all my clothes are tighter. I think my hormones are insanely out of whack lol.

I keep hoping for AF to just show up already so we can get this show on the road!!!

Sorry you got a neg hunni :( :hugs:

Sorry about your loss :( the stage of pregnancy doesn't make it hurt less, and neither does whether it's planned or not.

Glad you're ok to TTC now :)

Does seem strange! My friend who recently got her BFP had major symptoms very early on, neg bloods at first then 2wks later she got pos HPT's, don't loose hope until you see red! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->