Testing again today...Nervous!

They really do!!! I try to stay on his schedule but it makes me so tired, and I have felt so crappy since he's been on nights. I hate the store he works at; I used to work there and the people there are just awful. They treat him terribly. Makes me so mad. He's trying to find something else but the area we are in has very few jobs. :dohh:

You're welcome!!! :hugs: How did your scan go? I've been thinking about you and wondering about it all day.

Same here! No jobs in our area :( hope he finds something soon!

It's today at 3pm Hun, little nervous had a cry earlier but hubby hugged me and said I'm not doing it alone, he's with me every step <3 really don't know what I'd do without him! Xx

It's awful, isn't it? I've been trying so hard to find something new but it's impossible. Thank you so much!!! He really needs something else. I've been praying for him for months now. It's so rough on him. :(

Oh, that's right!!! My days and nights are so messed up with this schedule, I swear!!! I thought our posts were much earlier....yup, I need off this schedule! :wacko:

Oh he is so so sweet!!! So glad you have someone so wonderful to help you through this!! I've got a great feeling about your scan!! I wish I could help with your nervousness but I know how hard it is to keep yourself from getting nervous. Wish I could help but I will have you in my prayers all day. Big :hugs:, update when you can!!

Thanks sweetie :)

Scan was ok, sonographer was really nice. She said 'does your doctor suspect PCOS?' And I was like yh, then she said 'they look poly cystic' so I'm taking that as a diagnosis of PCOS, we will find out for sure and severity in a couple weeks time :flower:

How you doin! Xx

You're welcome!!! :)

I'm glad it went okay; when you find out for sure please let me know. I think I mentioned this before but I have two friends with PCOS who have gotten pg after starting treatment. One of them has it severely and actually only has one ovary and she got pg within a few months!!! Keeping my fx tight and still sending prayers. I know it's not an easy diagnosis, but it's taking a big step forward in helping you with your cycles and getting that BFP even sooner!! :hugs:

I'm doing okay, thank you for asking honey!!! Trying to keep up with all this work I have to do but I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. DF is off work this weekend (he hardly ever gets weekends off, this is only the third time this year!) so we are hoping to have a date night and spend some quality time together. Seems we never get to see each other anymore so I am so excited!!!! :)

Thanks hunni, yh we're closer a bfp now than before :)

Aww sounds nice hun :) what you doing for it? X

Np!!! You're getting much closer now!!! I'm so excited!!! :)

We're going out of town for dinner and a movie. I can't wait!!! It'll be nice to have some time together!!!

Not sure Hun, yesterday's OPK was lighter :shrug: so fed up of waiting! Having a down day :(

Sounds lovely Hun I hope have a good time :) xx

:hugs: So sorry you are having a down day!!!! Don't let the lighter OPK get you knocked down too much; last cycle I got two OPKs in a row that were lighter than my others and got so depressed bc I thought I wasn't going to O that month. Then I got my super dark OPK a day or two later!!!!

Thank you so much!!!! Unfortunately we didn't go out tonight as I've not felt well today. DF is so sweet....he went to the store to get me ginger ale. He is so understanding but I just feel like I let him down. Hoping we can go out tomorrow instead.

How's Oscar doing?

Yesterdays was darker, im so fed up of waiting now! Doesn't look like ill ov sooner than last cycle :coffee:

Sorry you're not feeling well, hope you feel better today and can go out today :)

He's doing great thanks, took 5 steps yesterday and 7 today (in a row, hes been doing the odd one or two for a couple weeks) hes 1 in 11days! Can't believe how quickly its gone! Was rolling round playing with him yesterday and thought to myself, im glad I don't have a big bump cause I wouldn't be able to do this! Everything happens for a reason! Thing is I was big at 20wks so chances are ill be even bigger this time, I posted pics my journal if you want to look, they're on the first page if my parenting/ttc journal xx

It sounds like you're getting closer to Oving though!!!! It may be sooner than you think! Fx for you!!!! Keep me updated please!!!

Thanks sweetheart!!! Felt slightly better so we were able to go to the movies yesterday which is wonderful because I'm feeling a lot worse today. I don't think I could sit through a movie today lol.

Aww way to go Oscar!!!! :) That is wonderful!!!! You're absolutely right, everything does happen for a reason!!! And guess what? You are another day closer to your BFP!!!! ;)

I love the pictures in your journal!!!!! Oscar is seriously the cutest!!!! :)

Thanks hunni :) about to go check on today's OPK! I'll update when I have :haha:

Glad to go to the movies :) I haven't been since I was about 20wks pregnant! :haha: over 12months! Lol

He's walking loads more tonight :D super proud mummy :) exactly Hun, no matter when we get it we're a day closer :happydance:

Aww thanks hunni, we think he's cute :cloud9: xx

Negative! Going from OPK's I peaked at CD27, temps don't reflect that though :wacko:

Hey!

Wow can't believe you're 10wks already!! And I'm still waiting ovulate on the same cycle as before! How shit is that?!

Anyways was just saying hi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->