Testing again today...Nervous!

Oh hunni I wanna reach out and hug you! Your words brought tears to my eyes!

Can only be quick, damn work :(

My hubby's the same, keeps saying till happen and it only makes it hurt more doesn't it?! Everyone says we should stay positive but it's so darn hard! I'm still getting BFN's too, early I know but still crushes me and it's easier for me to test everyday as it doesn't hurt quite so much.

What I hate is people who don't actually want to become pregnant do and then say they 'feel sorry for you' because you're not pregnant then when a tense conv breaks out turn around and say they 'wish they weren't pregnant' and that was from a so called lady I met on here.

Anyway, off topic now. Hope you're feeling better today! Even just a touch!

Later I will share how I felt when my SIL conceived. Your not alone hunni xxxx

Oh, I would love a real hug!!!!

Yeah, it really does hurt more. :cry: It's hard to talk about it...seems like it makes things worse, hearing that over and over. :(

I keep getting bfns, of course. :cry: I wish I didn't have so many tests. It's like....I know I won't get a bfp but I can't help but test. I've tested five days in a row. I kept looking at my evap test last night and feeling so sad over it. I really thought it was a bfp at first. I can still see the pink on the test. Sometimes I feel like that's the closest I'll get to a bfp. :cry:

I hate that too, so much, and I swear I've been hearing it like crazy lately from a lot of people. How can people sit there saying they wish they hadn't gotten pg to someone who is having trouble?? :cry: Even had someone tell me I should count myself 'lucky' I haven't gotten pg yet. Excuse me?!? Some people are just so unreal. :nope: :cry:

I'm still feeling pretty low. :( Maybe I'll be a little less emotional after AF shows up. Everything just seems to be kinda rough right now. More importantly, how are you? How are you feeling?

Big :hugs: to you, you have helped me so much! I honestly don't know how I would have made it through the last few months if it hadn't been for you. :hugs:

Oh my word!! I cant believe i missed your post!! so sorry hunni :hugs:

How you doing? whats the update? where you at in your cycle? hows the new home?

afm - not much going on, picked myself back up as usual and im actually doing ok atm!! quite surpirsed by it lol

i started a course in cognitive behaviour therapy, pretty interesting! On CD9 or 10 cant remember lol temps seem loads better this cycle which is good :) on agnus castus and vitamin b to try and bring some normality to my cycles, also waiting on a hospital apt to come through for an internal scan to check for PCOS, should be through soon! in one way i kinda hope i do have PCOS so we get some help but in others not as i obvs dont i want to have fertility issues!

Can you believe how quickly time is going?! almost christmas already! xx

Hey sweetheart!! I was wondering where you were lol. It's okay. :)

I'm doing pretty well, thank you for asking!! Unfortunately we didn't get to move into the new place....landlord said they didn't have an opening anymore after promising us a spot so I was pretty ticked off. But I think it's for the best. I love the place we are at now and I was a bit apprehensive about moving anyway. Now I just have to find another job. :dohh:

Oh, that course sounds awesome! You need to keep me updated on what you learn in that class! :winkwink: And I'm so glad you are doing okay! I've been worried about you. And you being around CD 9/10 is great bc O should be coming up soon!!! I'm at 10 dpo! YAY for better temps!!! That means your BFP is around the corner, I'm positive!!! :winkwink: Oh, I've heard agnus castus works really well! I hope it's not PCOS but if it is at least you'll get a start on getting your cycle more on track. One of my friends has PCOS and she got a BFP a few months after her diagnosis! Keep me updated!!!

I can't!! It's crazy how close Christmas is! My holiday stress will be kicking in soon LOL. Too many people to shop for and lots of traveling! :wacko: But I'm so excited for it!

So I had to save the best for last...my BIG HUGE UPDATE: I got a faint pos today!!! I posted it in the gallery. I am SHOCKED!!! It hasn't really sunk in yet!

Oh my word hunni that's amazing! So happy for you! I'll go look for it now!! Xx

Wow your eggo is prego!! Congrats lady :happydance:

Don't stress of Christmas, you have the best early present ever! Just the other day hubby said he thinks god is saving our BFP for the best Christmas present, I hope he's right!

Cd12 today, neg OPK's third and fri, watery cm Thursday and fri, temps still level. Think it might be a while yet before my egg pops out!

Thank you so so much honey!!!! I am still in complete shock! I had planned for months to tell DF in a really cute, creative way but I was so excited I just busted out of the bathroom, test in hand, and screamed "I see a second line!!!!" :haha: I think our new vitamins helped us for this month!

You're right, there is no better present in the world!!!!! And I bet your hubby is right, I am positive you're going to have your :bfp: by Christmas!!!! It sounds like you are gearing up to O!!! Keep me updated please! Keeping my fx as always and sending lots of prayers your way!!!! :hugs:

lol I was the same! Only I was sobbing too! Haha

My cycles have been like this for a while but it still CD30 something before I ov. Hoping my vits help me then! Thanks Hun I've been talking to god pretty much all morning, telling him I trust him and asking for him to bless us with our second miracle. Doesn't help that a girl at work announced she's pregnant the other week and keeps moaning about being tired, bloated etc I just wanna tell her to shut up moaning and thank her lucky stars she's pregnant! I'd swap my bfn status with her BFP in a heartbeat!

I am surprised I wasn't lol. I think I was too shocked and in disbelief. I kept thinking that it must be an evap!! DF cried and was smiling like crazy all evening. I've never seen him so happy!!!

I've got a feeling the vitamins will help you!! I hadn't been taking mine too long before I got a super dark OPK and watery cm, followed by cramping on one side. We BD two times a day for three days straight! :haha:

You're welcome sweetheart!! I keep you in my thoughts and prayers often. I know what a wonderful Mom you are and I bet Oscar will just love being a big brother. :flower: I know your :bfp: is coming very very soon!

I'm so sorry about the girl at work; I know how painful it is to hear others complain and act so unappreciative for such a miracle when you're trying so hard. :hugs: I left my last job at a good time; four of the girls there were pregnant!!! It was awful and I was crying just thinking of having to work with them while they complained they were pg. One girl is pg with her third and said "Ugh, I can't believe I'm having another kid....last thing I needed right now." Wanted to smack her!!

Aww so nice DF got emotional :) Simon didn't believe it until I took another test and sent a pic! Haha even though my first was a CB digi lol

Can only hope and pray. The rest is upto our bodies and god. That's sweet of you to say Hun I do my best!

Ruth that girl should have kept her legs shut if she didn't want another child! Those people don't deserve the blessing!

I've had people saying 'it'll be this cycle I know it' for the last 5months so I'm sceptical! Lol

Lol!! I could see Kyle doing that if I had taken a digi!! :haha: Sometimes it's hard to believe even when looking at the word!!

That's very true. I know it's still difficult and I know you feel a bit skeptical but I swear I know your :bfp: is around the corner!!! I am so sure of it!!!! :hugs:

Aw, I'm just being honest!! Oscar is so lucky to have you as his Mommy!! :)

That's what I said!! Get on bc if you don't want another child!! :growlmad: It's hard to comprehend why people who don't want babies are always the ones to get pg. :nope:

You may have told me this before and I just forgot...I do have an awful memory...:dohh: but have you tried Evening Primrose Oil?

Not trying to interrupt yalls chat, but I really need some input... So, according to my period tracker on my phone, I ovulated 17 days ago, I have a generally short cycle (24-25 days). I am now 3 days late for my period and don't know what to think-- my fiance and I dont use protection and haven't had any pregnancies before so its hard to believe I am pregnant. We are very active though so it is possible. I've been having cramping sensations not like a period but more like a sharp faint pain, havent been very hungry and tired. I took one test but the line in the second box didnt even show until the next day so I dont feel like it was valid not to mention it was probably too early. What do you all think?

Yh I think he just wanted to make sure as we had a chemical the very first month we came off BC :(

Thanks hun, only time will tell!

That's so sweet of you to say that :')

Its my biggest bug bear! People who don't want to conceive and those who do have difficulties, does make me wonder what god is playing at sometimes!

Yh I tried it whilst ttc Oscar and it made no difference at all! Lol at least I already have cm this to.e round, nothing before!

Hi hun, only way to know is to take another test! Do a digi if you're not sure :thumbup: just because you haven't conceived in the past doesn't mean you couldn't be pregnant now. There's a very low (25%) of conception each cycle and that's if everything is timed perfectly and conditions are right. If you are pregnant consider it a blessing.

Also did the second line have any colour to it? If not its more than likely an evaporation line.

Ah, I can understand that, definitely. I'm so sorry about the chemical. :hugs:

You're welcome!! Like I said, I'm just being honest! :)

Me too. It's so upsetting and it breaks my heart. :cry: I just don't understand.

Yay for cm!! Lol!! :haha: I still haven't had much CM (and no EWCM for months), even this past month. I swear that DF's vitamins are what did the trick this month!!!

How are you feeling today? I'm still in shock and disbelief. Keep thinking this isn't real and feeling worried as my pos tests only come up well after the time limit which is worrisome to me. :(

Thanks Hun, luckily we didn't know what it was at the time as I got a pos followed by neg then AF a week later. Glad we didn't know at the time :hugs:

Bless ya sweetie :)

It certainly is upsetting, but I just keep telling myself this is our path to follow :)

Could have been Hun, I might get DH on some if we have a 'next cycle' which ofc we're praying we won't!

I'm ok at Hun, been keeping busy so haven't had chance to think about 'stuff' lol

I bet you are, don't you just wanna shout it from the roof tops?! :D

Providing those are BFP's and def have colour I wouldn't worry, have you taken a digi yet? Might be good for putting your mind at ease, please not to stress, it's the worst thig you can do right now xx

Hey sweetie!!!! It's been a while!!! Things have been so hectic lately!!!

How are you? How are things? I need some updates, lol!! I hope (and have a good feeling) there won't be a next cycle!! Keeping busy and not thinking about things is the best thing to do, and seems to be the most successful! I think about you often and keep sending prayers your way. :hugs:

Oh my goodness, I do!!! It's so difficult keeping it a secret!! Almost told my mom the other day as I'm extra excited my DD is around her birthday! I am hoping I can hold out at least a little longer!

Good news about the tests...I picked up a digi last week and got a pregnant 2-3 result!!!! No more guessing here!! :haha:

Hey how you feeling?

I'm not too great, plodding along, not got much choice! Still haven't ovulated. Got my scan tomorrow. I'm not convinced, feel like it's gonna years! 6months yesterday, shit! ATM I'm not on here much and just pick and choose where to post so I don't think about TTC too much, I just get negative when I'm on here ATM.

Bless ya :) we want to keep it quiet till our first scan if there is a next baby.

That's good Hun, happy for you.

Thank you so much honey! I'm feeling pretty good, mostly just tired. Although I do usually stay tired due to DF's work schedule. He's working nights and it's just terrible!

:hugs: So sorry you aren't doing too well right now. :( I understand not wanting to be on here much, but if you can please let me know how your scan goes. I'll be sending lots of prayers your way and I'll be so anxious to hear from you.

I know there isn't really anything I can say to help, unfortunately, but I am always here to listen. We can even talk outside of the boards if that would help. I honestly truly believe so much and have so much faith that your BFP will be very very soon. I'm not just saying that either. Each day that passes is one day closer to your BFP!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You're welcome chick, glad your feeling ok :) nights suck!!

Thanks hun, ill be ok, like you say each day is one closer to a bfp :) gotta keep reminding myself that! I'll let you know how it goes, I've had one before, 3yrs ago, so atleast I know what to expect! That's one thing I guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->