Testing again today...Nervous!

It feels like forever since I've been able to visit this board!!!! Things have been so crazy the last few weeks! I feel like we have so much to catch up on! How are you? Anything new? How long do you have until testing?

Aw!!! I bet both dogs are so cute! I'd love to see pictures!

I think things are starting to settle down here....finally! I got my hopes up because last Wednesday I got my AF cramps I only get hours after I start, but when I ran to check there was nothing. I took a test Saturday and it was negative. And AF showed up tonight. :cry: It's hard to not be sad. I ordered some OPKs and I'm hoping they will help give me an idea if I'm even Oving or not. It's so frustrating because I used to always get a ton of EWCM and I could tell when I was Oving and once we started TTC it stopped altogether. :( AF seems worse than usual so that doesn't help.

I finally have a picture of a few of the outfits we've bought!! We've got a few more....I hope we will need them soon!

https://i42.tinypic.com/2d8opbr.jpg

Hey lady!

That's ok hun :) nothing much new here, BFN yesterday and started spotting and cramping tonight so looks like this isn't our month. Onto the next cycle temping for us!

Got both again this weekend, ill try and get a pic foe you <3

Sorry she got you hun and its totally understandable to be upset!! The EWCM drying up could be due to stress hun, are you putting pressure on yourself to conceive? I was and didn't ov for 8months just had random periods. Its good that your cycles are still pretty regular though!

Do you temp? My memories terrible! Haha

Those vests are gorgeous <3 and im sure you'll be using them soon ;) xxx

Oh no!! I'm sorry the :witch: got you too!!!! :( She needs to learn to stay away!!

Can't wait to see the pic!! :)

I was putting some pressure on myself at first but I have been a lot better the last month and a half. I have still had some stress, though, so I have wondered if that could be the problem. I keep worrying something is wrong with me, or we can't conceive for some reason. :wacko: DF and I have spent the last few weeks relaxing more and I am hoping this will help us. We both feel a lot less stressed out now. :) Yeah I keep trying to tell myself that at least my period seems to be around the same time, and it's not too out of whack. This cycle is actually the exact same length as my last one, hoping that'll make tracking ov easier!

LOL, mine is too so don't feel bad! No I'm not temping. I was planning on starting this month but I keep forgetting to take it in the morning. I'm thinking about taking EPO and see if that helps.

Oh thank you!!! I really hope so!!! DF is so excited he bought another outfit and a cute baby book yesterday!

thanks hun, she certainly does!

I'll upload one in a min :)

Relaxing will make a big difference hun! did with me! it was going to the docs last time round that caused me to relax as they agreed to do some tests, i ov'd and conceived!

Going back on weds as i think i have PCOS so hoping they will test me. Gonna have a chat and hope for some good news!

Temping will def help you hun, give it a try :)

Aww he sounds so cute! Bless him thats so sweet <3

xx

Hey hun! How's things? Any updates :D

Get my blood results next wed so hoping to get some answers. Atm im just waiting to see if and when I ov, started temping this cycle so hopefully ill see a thermal shift soon! Xx

Hey!!! I hope this is the last time I'll have to go so long without being here lol. Everything being so busy has been a nice distraction but I have missed being here!

How are you? Oh, let me know the results!!!!! Keeping my fx!! Have you had any signs of ov yet? Temping will help a lot! I'm definitely going to start next cycle!!

I started my OPKs a little early in my cycle and got what I think is a positive late Wednesday and yesterday!!! I'm not too sure so I'll keep testing but we've been BDing like crazy lol!!

Hey :) busy is good Hun :)

I'm not too bad, suffering with my hip the last 3/4days though, can't pick Oscar up without it hurting :( think its sciatica! I will do hunni, 3days! Lol I keep thinking I'm gonna ov as I get a temp dip but then no rise :shrug: CD17 and still no ov! Watery cm and low cervix but that's about it lol

Ooo that's good Hun :) I've heard a lot of people getting lots of positive OPK's then negs then pos again ATM! Bizarre! Best way to be :haha:

We're trying to stick to every other day so just hoping my hip holds out for tonight! Lol xx

That's true!! I'm hoping that will tip the scales in our favor! :)

Oh gosh, sciatica is the worst!!! :( So sorry you're in pain! I know how awful it is! Is there anything you can take to alleviate it a little?

Three days? Too long!! Lol! That would drive me crazy! :wacko: I hope you see a temp rise in the next few days, at least! I bet you will! :winkwink:

That is bizarre! I feel pretty confused with my OPKs. I'm worried I may have had an LH surge but didn't actually O. :dohh: I don't know why I'm not having my usual signs of O that I have always had...they've all disappeared since April! I got what I think was a positive Wednesday and then Thursday, and I had what felt like O pains Friday morning...but I'm afraid it may just be a cyst as I get them frequently. :nope: I'm getting a new basal thermometer for next month so I can figure things out. If I did O by some miracle we had to have caught the egg. We've been BDing like crazy the last few weeks lol! :blush:

Hope your hip held out tonight lol! :haha:

Thanks Hun, it's easiing up now :) can still feel that pinch though :( did stop us though haha and it won't tonight either ;)

Lol I'm sure you caught it ;)

I hate OPK's as they never work for me! I have several surges before I actually ov, as shown by my temps, I try to ov every few days after AF leaves, but as I only know I ovd on CD44 with Oscar and don't have any other ov days to go off I have no idea when or if it will happen :dohh:

We're imminent bump buddies though ;)

Welcome!! I'm glad it's easing up! :) Lol!!! Good! I don't think we're gonna let much of anything interfere with our BDing! :haha:

I hope so!! I'm keeping my fx tight! I can see why you hate OPKs! They're very confusing!! And getting more than one surge would make it worse!! :wacko: I'm pretty confused by mine so far. I'm excited to get my new thermometer, I know it'll be easier temping than using OPKs alone. All I know is I'm pretty sure I had a surge....I think I may have had one without oving. :dohh:

We sure are!!! :winkwink: I think we'll both get our bfps around the same time! :hugs:

Hehe not when there's something so awesome to come of it :)

yh temping is def the way forward lol it may mean you will have another surge and ov this time :)

Eeeks I hope so hunni :D

If my temps stay up then next 2 days then I'll get crosshairs, so hoping they do! I need to have ov'd lol

Get my bloods back in 2 days too, can't wait! Xx

Exactly!!! :)

Oh I hope so!! I'm trying to stay optimistic that I'm actually oving this cycle! I felt like I had ov pains early Friday and today started getting cramps and my bbs hurt and feel tender...feels like AF will show up early this month ugh! But I'm looking forward to temping so I can actually know what's going on.

I would love so much to be bump buddies!!!! :hugs:

Ooh, I hope your temps stay up!!! Fx!!!! Two more days?? That's too long lol! I'm impatient!! :haha: Let me know ASAP when you get your results!!

Hey hunni! Sorry not been on lately :(

First off - temping is def best :thumbup:

Second - I got crosshairs for Sunday :happydance: and we DTD Sunday too :happydance:

Third - bloods are inconclusive. Came back normal but doc still thinks I have PCOS so I can have a scan if I wish but as I had one in 2010 it won't be beneficial atm. If no BFP in 12months time then I'm to go back and see her and she will refer me for further tests and start meds etc then.

Fourth - temps seem a bit low but trying not to think about it, hoping its not my body playing up again! Checked with my BFP chart and i had a dip at 4dpo too so fxd, my temps then were up and down too with another slight rise at 9/10dpo which im guessing was implantation.

And last - im exhausted! Could fall asleep at my desk! Git cramps, headache, bad hips, heartburn and nausea when brushing my teeth. Symptoms or my head? Only time will tell! I may test Sunday if not I'll wait until the following weekend as i want to be able to spend the day i get my BFP with Simon whenever that may be.

One last thing, Oscar's poorly atm :( got a nasty cold, poor dude :(

P.s i keep going dizzy too!

It's ok!! Totally understand. :)

YAY for crosshairs!!!! :happydance: Exciting!!!!!

I hate your bloods were inconclusive. :( I am positive you will have a bfp way before the 12 month mark though!! :winkwink: Do you think you have PCOS? I've been wondering if I may have it. My doctor didn't want to do any extra testing but felt there was a good chance I have endo.

Ooohh!!!!! I don't think it's in your head!!! Your temps sound like you def had an implantation dip and your symptoms are very promising!!! I am SO excited right now; your BFP is right around the corner, I know it!!! :happydance: I hope you can test Sunday, that's when I'm testing too!!!

I have to be honest....I know it's way too early but I have so many cheapies that I took one tonight. :blush: I knew it wouldn't be a bfp but I kept hoping because it's DF's birthday and that would just be the perfect present. If only AF could have been a few days earlier!!! :haha: I had some cramps this week, maybe that was implantation cramps? I wish!!!

Oh no!!! Poor Oscar!!!! :( I hate he's sick!! I hope he starts feeling better soon, poor little guy. :(

Ooh, really? I remember getting dizziness before my bfp!! :winkwink:

Hehe thanks hun :D yh I think I have PCOS and so does doc, gonna give it till Jan then maybe get some more tests if no BFP!

Think I will test Sunday :haha: ooo I hope so chick :) I was the same hoping to get a BFP for OH's birthday but too early :( never mind, im sure they won't mind if its a week late ;)

I so wanna be preggers foe Christmas!!

Oscar's fine in himself just snotty, coughing, chesty etc :(

Cramping today and pains to the right, fxd!! Xx

I am really sure you'll be getting your bfp way before January!!! :winkwink:

Yay!!! Oh it would be so great to both get a bfp on Sunday!!!!! I'm keeping my fx tight!!!!! These next few days are going to be so difficult to wait!! Knowing me I'll take another test Saturday. :haha: I have 20 left lol.

Oh me too!!! I've been hoping these last few months to at least already have a bfp by Christmas!!!!

Aww, I hate so much that Oscar is sick. Those nasty colds are so miserable. :( I hope he can get some relief soon!

Ooh, that sounds good!!!! I'm having really sore and swollen bbs and a little bit of CM but nothing else atm....kinda worried it's bad PMS though so not getting too excited.

We both will ;)

Think I'm gonna test tomorrow! Two ladies I talk to on here got BFP's in the last couple of days! There HAS to be a third! ;) which means you def need to test tomorrow too!!

I hoped to get my first BFP Christmas Day, instead I got AF! Hope this year will be different! Just realised the last two christmas's I was bleeding! Third time lucky?

Thanks hunni :)

Sounding good your end too! I hate that pretty much AF symptom is also a pregnancy one and vice versa! Xx

Keeping my fx tight for us!!!! :)

Oh yeah, definitely test!!!!! I'm probably gonna test every day until AF shows up lol. I tested again a few hours ago and thought I might have a faint positive but it was an evap. :( Not too surprised I got a bfn as I'm thinking I actually may only be 8-9 dpo so still a little early but I'm gonna keep hoping!! It would be so amazing if we both got our bfps!!! The best late birthday gift for our OHs!!!

Ohhh, I hope so!! Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could give OH an ultrasound pic for his Christmas present? :winkwink:

I know....so irritating!!! Why can't there be a few clear cut symptoms? Then we wouldn't have to go crazy analyzing symptoms and peeing on sticks all day lol. :haha:

How are you feeling? I started getting really tired a few days ago and I have been sleeping way more than I usually do!! I can't make myself get up. Bbs are more sore and full but it's probably just PMS.

Same here Hun, bfn last night and this morning, 6dpo here so early too. Starting to loose hope though. Cramping and stuff but meh lol

I just want to expand our family Hun, I hate that I get like this, all sad and negative about it. Temps aren't great, starting to wonder if I even ovd and it was just a random high temp. My heart aches today :(

Don't count yourself out just yet! The cramping could be implantation!!! I have such high hopes for your bfp this month!!!! :flower:

I'm so sorry you are hurting....:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I really wish I could give you a big hug in real life. :( I know the feeling, I have felt the same way. I know how badly you want another little one but I strongly believe you are going to get your bfp soon. I'm not just saying that, either. Your story of getting pg with Oscar is amazing. If you haven't already, I know you're going to catch that egg soon!! Oscar will be a big brother before you know it! :winkwink:

I know that probably doesn't help, sometimes it's hard to not get emotionally drained from all this. I haven't really been myself lately as I have felt so much heartache. Took another test a few hours ago and got another BFN. :cry: It was kinda nice getting an evap just to see another line for once...stupid, I know. I really wonder if I can even get pg. The last time I did was with my ex husband so I know I can at least get pg....but I worry about DF. I know I shouldn't be that way and I feel like I'm being too negative. I think it's a lot harder bc DF is so optimistic and keeps saying 'It'll be happening soon!' and when I mention fertility issues he dismisses them and says 'I know we can get pregnant!'. I appreciate his optimism but at the same time I feel so discomforted knowing something could be wrong and wondering how much more heartbreak will I have to endure before getting an answer and actually getting pg...if I can. I don't like looking at baby stuff at the store anymore and he always wants to go. It's just making me sad now. We had a family dinner and everyone always talks about my sister and her OH (who haven't been together as long as DF and I) about when they will have kids, what they will be like, etc. They did it again tonight and I just felt so low I wanted to cry. They never even ask us but maybe that's not a bad thing as it's such a sore spot right now. It makes me so sad when they talk about it around me, and my sis used to always say she would never have kids bc she didn't like them and never wanted to be pg. I wish she wouldn't blatantly talk about it in front of me bc she knows what I've went through and how much pain I was in when I lost my baby years ago. That probably sounds selfish and awful.

I'm sorry for going on and on. It's so nice to have someone so wonderful to talk to. I've just been a jumbled mess of emotions tonight. :cry:

I really, really hope you're feeling better. I hate knowing your heart is hurting as well. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->