Testing April 30th-Wait here

Hopethisyear

Reaction score
I'm going to be testing at the end of April and this is going to be a really long TWW for me. Anyone else want to wait it out here with me? I just had + OPK's from this past Sunday afternoon to this morning and it went negative again this evening. We got to DTD Sunday and yesterday AM so really hoping we catch this egg. I had O pains on both sides so I'm thinking I might have released 2 eggs. Fingers crossed!

Hi there! I hope you get your BFP!! :) I think I am about 1dpo, will know for sure if my temp increases again tomorrow. Today wasn't much of an increase but it was similar increase to previous months. DH and I are on holidays so I'm only temping, no OPKs. No Hpts until end of next week too :-(

Really hate this TTC waiting game. Just had another friend announce they are expecting, and they weren't even "ready" to start trying. Hmph not fair :-(

Good luck!!!

Hi there! I am 4-5 DPO and will be testing around the same time as you. Had a positive OPK Sunday and then it was negative on Monday coupled with some cramping on my right side Sunday night so assuming I O'd Sunday. Anyhow only BD 2 times on Saturday so also hoping that was enough to catch the egg.

AF is due for me around April 30th (or maybe 1-2 days before)...

Lirpa - Are you using OPK's too? I see FF hasn't given you crosshairs yet.

BabyLove - Sounds like good timing for BD

AFM - only 2-3 DPO much to early for any symptoms, still having pinching in my right and left sides though which I read could be the fallopian tubes contracting.

Good Luck ladies

Lirpa - Are you using OPK's too? I see FF hasn't given you crosshairs yet.

BabyLove - Sounds like good timing for BD

AFM - only 2-3 DPO much to early for any symptoms, still having pinching in my right and left sides though which I read could be the fallopian tubes contracting.

Good Luck ladies

Hope your right. I did what I said I wouldn't do and bought tests today. They were only dollar tests so its ok right??? Lol.

Of course it's alright! I've used to say I wasn't going to test early, but I've given up and bought the cheap tests online. I usually start testing 10dpo now.

Idk if I will or not I would rather just get af than see a bfn. So far I have had cramps since o and my boobies are normally sore so other than that "positive" feeling I have had before so far I have nothing to go off.

Hi hope, no OPK as we are on holiday. I am going off cm and temperatures but I should have O'd two days ago and still nothing :-( maybe I won't drop an eggy this cycle. I'm on CD19 now an AF is due at the end of the month on April 30, unless my LP stays the same and pushes AF away...

Ah well I'll keep waiting and wishing you all get ur BFPs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->