Testing at 10 dpo on 11/6, anyone else?

MelliPaige

Leo's Mommy
Reaction score
Hi :)
I have a beautiful 20 month old boy and this is my first month ttc #2. Anyone else testing the same time as me? Would love a buddy!!

Hi MelliPaige!

I have a 20 month old boy too :) and a 4.5 yr old boy. We're trying for #3 after I had a mmc in july/august :( This is our second cycle ttc since my D&C.

I expect AF to arrive around Nov. 5/6. So I'll likely test around the 7th or 8th... I'd rather wait until I'm a few days late!

Keep us posted!

I'm right there with you! I will be 10dpiui on Nov 5th...but I think I will wait to test at 12 days. I hate the feeling seeing a BFN so if I could delay it as long as possible, I will!

I got my bfp early with my first so I'm confident in it, plus I always say I'm gonna wait but never do so this time I'm not even gonna lie to myself lol.

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage Eva, I hope you get your bfp! You guys keep me updated too :)

Good luck ladies! :)

The times I tested early were mixed... sometimes the early test doesn't work for me. With DS1 I only got a faint line *after* AF was due. At this point I feel better (not as stressed) if I just wait until I know I should get a clear, strong line.

I understand the temptation though :) I just don't buy any tests until AF is due, or later! That way, I can focus on other things and I can't test... ;-) Last time I waited until AF was 1 week late (!), and whopping BFP. Unfortunately that little one didn't stick...I found out 4 weeks later. Anyway, hoping for a different result soon!

the good thing for me this time around is I had the trigger shot, so I can't test before 12dpo since it will give me a false positive. Unless AF shows up, my doctor will do a blood test nov 10th.

Wishing BFP for all you ladies!!

7 dpo today, just three days left. I'm going a little crazy..these days ate dragging by

What are the chances of getting a false negative at 8dpo

What are the chances of getting a false negative at 8dpo

I think it depends a bit on the brand. I think for the early pink tests for 10 dpo it's something like 15% (I was in that 15% with DS1). So for 8 dpo, I guess you're more likely to get a false positive. I could be totally off with these numbers though - just going from memory.

Last few days I had twinges of nausea when waking up... today it lasted a while (10-15 mins)... 13 dpo now. I'm starting to actually feel hopeful! I was never feeling ill this early with my other pregnancies though!

Keep us posted MelliPaige and Hope16!

Hi,

I'm 17 dpo, and I just POAS an hour ago. BPF! :)
Only me and DH know. I think I'll keep it that way for quite a while. Nervous that it'll be another mc of course, so cautiously optimistic. Trying not to make too many plans yet.

Good luck to you both! x o x

Taken today, at 12 dpo..wdyt?

Attachments

• 20151108_082649.jpg
    20151108_082649.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 13
Taken today, at 12 dpo..wdyt?

It's hard to tell, I think I see a faint line there, though can't tell about the colour. Do you have another test to try again tomorrow morning?

I know with DS1 I tested negative at about 12 dpo. But around 15-16 dpo I got a faint positive. Fingers crossed!

Took this one a few minutes later, I think I do have another but I'd have to check..I may grab another while we're out and about

Attachments

• 20151108_084103.jpg
    20151108_084103.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 16
That looks clearly positive to me! Congrats Melli!!!

I'm cramping, and with the negative test I took this morning, I think I've lost this baby..if it was ever in there. With two positives, I think there was..

Ok that makes me feel better

Attachments

• 20151110_002410.jpg
    20151110_002410.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 6
I'm glad we splurged for it, nothing like peace of mind haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members