testing at different times of the day

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
I never get a positive from the first wee of the day (opk) but will get a positive later in the afternoon. Does anyone else find this?

You are not meant to use first wee of the day for OPKs as apparently the hormone builds up in your system throughout the day, I always got the best results between about 2pm and 4pm!

Hi Caz ive been using the clear blue fertility monitior and it requests first wee of the day! when ive used other brands ive tested in the afternoon and had a positive. Wish they would make their minds up!

Ive not used the clear blue one! The ones I used were the cheap ones from ebay!!

I tested at all different times a day this cycle and finally got my positive in the morning. I don't know why!

i got a positive on the test this morning using first wee with the clearblue monitior : )

It's very common, most women surge early in the morning, and it takes about 4 hours for the Lh hormone to build up in their system, so you can test at 9 am and even though you ARE surging, it has just not made it's way into your urine yet. That's why it's best to test in the afternoon, the Clearblue monitors are different because they measure Estrogen as well, which is why they need FMU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->