Testing between 8th & 10th July.. Want to wait with me?

I made it a whole two days without testing. I'm proud of myself. lol

Still not testing...holding out until at least 8 or 9 dpo! On another note, we aren't supposed to be "trying" until middle of Sept to October...but last night we dtd w/o protection and hubby didn't even say anything about it until I said something about having ovulated a few days before. So obviously he isn't concerned about his own timeline ;) Good news for me lol

Well Done for not testing Lora! Very proud of you!:hugs:

I'm due a week today, however I'm 8dpo. Felt an rather odd "stab" in my uterus. Never felt it before but it made me go 'ow!'.. Don't want to over think it though?

Hurry up TWW..!:haha:

Still not testing...holding out until at least 8 or 9 dpo! On another note, we aren't supposed to be "trying" until middle of Sept to October...but last night we dtd w/o protection and hubby didn't even say anything about it until I said something about having ovulated a few days before. So obviously he isn't concerned about his own timeline ;) Good news for me lol

That is good news!

I should be testing around the 8th also!!

We can test together!

Sounds like a plan MrsReed. I will be 10 DPO on the 8th. AF is due around the 15th. I am actively trying to not test lol. :thumbup: Hope for a :bfp: when we both :test: Sending you lots and lots of :dust:
I became very very dry the past 2 days but today i'm not quite so dry. Also, I'm cramping a lot today.

Is it possible to have implantation as early as 3dpo? Hopeful thinking???

As a matter of fact I have been cramping yesterday and today. The day before it was diarrhea most all the day.. Sorry TMI. I just really hope this is the month. I hate waiting!!!

Can I join you ladies? I am 9/10dpo AF due 6th July, but last month I ended up having a 32 day cycle and a miserable 3 week wait as I ovulated late, cycle is usually 27/28 days. So I am resisting testing too soon. I have been trying to conceive for a few cycles now but this cycle is the first time we managed to dtd on ovulation day and two days before, so I have better chances this month I think.

I already have a 3yo daughter and she is desperate for a sibling, every day she talks about babies in tummies and asks for a baby. Inside I'm thinking 'i'm trying!' ;) at least this tww has gone quite fast as we've been really busy. Fingers crossed for us all xx

4dpo...cramping...from everything I'm reading, implantation can't occur till 6 dpo at the earliest. Hmmm.

I read that implantation can happen from 3 to 12 dpo. I took a test today and it was a bfn.

Had spotting when I wiped one time last evening and a tiny bit in liner. Usually spot two to three days before I start but more than this was. Woke up this morning with cramps too, but the odd thing is my temp went back up today instead of leveling out or dropping. Hope it was implantation bleeding and not spotting before af😕

Have any of you had implantation bleeding on a previous pregnancy? Ttc our first so everything is new to me.

I can neither confirm nor deny that I went to Walmart and cleared the shelf of all .88 hpt......

Had spotting when I wiped one time last evening and a tiny bit in liner. Usually spot two to three days before I start but more than this was. Woke up this morning with cramps too, but the odd thing is my temp went back up today instead of leveling out or dropping. Hope it was implantation bleeding and not spotting before af😕

Have any of you had implantation bleeding on a previous pregnancy? Ttc our first so everything is new to me.

I had implantation bleeding at 9&10dpo with my eptopic pregnancy. Loads of women have it so your not out yet!
With my MMC I had a colostrum leak in my bra (never had that before!)

I guess every pregnancy is different. Your not out yet!:hugs:

I can neither confirm nor deny that I went to Walmart and cleared the shelf of all .88 hpt......

This made me laugh! 0.88 cents for a HPT, why not! Wish I had stocked when we were in the US two months ago!

As for me, I'm getting twinges left and right. (.)(.) are beginning to feel fuller, which is a good sign for me! With both of my last pregnancies they were so sore they were off limits to my hubby!:blush:

I'm due AF so will beginning testing on Sat I think? I'm going to shell out and get a pack of FRER.

Fingers crossed!!

I had some cramping yesterday at 10dpo, hoping it was implantation cramps...? Boobies are feeling sensitive too. AF due Wednesday based on 28 day cycle but I'll hold out to Friday to test... Unless af shows before then.

How are you doing ladies? This TWW started fast but is dragging now! AF due tomorrow based on 28 day cycle but i'm holding out to test till Friday incase I'm having another 32 day cycle and end up in limbo with a bfn and no AF again. I was hovering around the tests in the shop yesteday though.

No symptoms really, been less short tempered than I usually am when AF is coming! Boobs not feeling that sore now. Hmmmm.

Can I join? My AF is due on the 7th ish of July. On my second round of clomid Ttc #2 with PCOS. I refuse to symptom spot. After 5 years ttc #1 I had enough haha. Feels like this tww is going sooo slow!! Hope everyone gets BFP this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->