Testing between 8th & 10th July.. Want to wait with me?

Hi Jadza! Welcome :)

Sewing_mama seems like it's taking ages.... If I go by cycle length Im late, but by O date I'm not due yet... Driving myself mad with uncertainty!

welcome Jadza!

I agree this tww is taking forever. As I mentioned before I used to have 25-26 day cycles but last month was 30. I am currently on day 29 (12dpo) and have been spotting only after bm (sorry tmi) and way less amount then usual but more days than typical. Also I had a drop in my bbt today so I am worried that means af will arrive again soon. I was hoping the spotting may have been break through bleeding since my typical cycle luteal phase is short and my mother had break through bleeding during her entire pregnancy with me and my sister. Also, I've had heavy af since it started- they actually caused me to be hospitalized and get multiple blood transfusions while in college.

Sorry for the rant I was just getting so hopeful and now not so much😕

Hope everyone else is still having a hopeful and promising tww for a bfp!

I kept myself busy the first week but these last few days are really dragging. I'm starting to symptom spot like crazy despite my best efforts :( trying to remember that when I was pregnant with #1 I didn't have any symptoms until like 6 weeks. And every month TTC when I think I have symptoms...I'm *never* pregnant. 2.5 more days until AF either shows up or is 'late' and I can test...

Welcome newbies!

I'm now 12dpo and have a feeling of hope :thumbup: I'm really optimistic for this month, just need that beautiful pink line now!

Going to get some FRER either tonight or tomorrow ready for testing. How do you all plan on telling your partners? My hubby is so supportive, we've taken the TTC journey together so he knows my body inside out..down to my AF due date! But I would still like to be able to surprise him if I can.. Or at least make it memorable?

Thank you in advance :happydance:

8dpo, no symptoms so far. Feel like I'm out this cycle...

Welcome newbies!

Hubby will be upset if I do get pg this cycle lol since we weren't "trying" yet...but like I said I think I'm out anyway.

Love the positivity :)

Don't know how I would tell husband actually! With # 1 I just handed him the test and told him 'I got you a present, but I peed on it....'

So I have my FRER ready.. £6 for two in asda! So chuffed!

Need to have the will power now to hold out!

I'm my own worst enemy..I don't take my own advice. I did an IC this morning and I saw the faintest of lines!:happydance: but I'm not counting it as a BFP :bfp: yet..

Decided I'm going to use my first FRER on Sat morning as I'll be 16dpo and 1 day late.

Not quite sure how to tell my hubby.. Going to do some googling and get some ideas I think?

We've had such bad luck with our last two pregnancies that I want this one to be so extra special and hopefully our sticky rainbow bean.. :baby:

:dust:

Hi all, I am pretty confused as to what my body is doing so thought I'd look for input! My fertility app put me at ovulating somewhere between June 17-21, and I did have ewcm during that week, but never had ov pains which I always do. So then this past week I had ov pains June 28, which was weird as I'd assumed I didn't ov this month. If I did ov then, I would be about 6 dpo. Yesterday I had awful af cramps and figured she was coming early. Today I have the worst backache of my life, a stomach ache, and am nauseous. BUT no sore boobs or nipples which is how I knew I was pregnant with my miscarriage in March.

Also, I'm still breastfeeding my almost 1 year old, which is why I don't think I'm pregnant as I feel my nipples would be sore if I was. And since I'm still bfing my cycles haven't been regular. Also, I never ever get backaches!! Especially not with my period. Although hormones are crazy things and i don't doubt it could happen.

Oh, also I tested last week and it was negative. That's why I'm thinking maybe o did happen when I had the pains.

Hi all, I am pretty confused as to what my body is doing so thought I'd look for input! My fertility app put me at ovulating somewhere between June 17-21, and I did have ewcm during that week, but never had ov pains which I always do. So then this past week I had ov pains June 28, which was weird as I'd assumed I didn't ov this month. If I did ov then, I would be about 6 dpo. Yesterday I had awful af cramps and figured she was coming early. Today I have the worst backache of my life, a stomach ache, and am nauseous. BUT no sore boobs or nipples which is how I knew I was pregnant with my miscarriage in March.

Also, I'm still breastfeeding my almost 1 year old, which is why I don't think I'm pregnant as I feel my nipples would be sore if I was. And since I'm still bfing my cycles haven't been regular. Also, I never ever get backaches!! Especially not with my period. Although hormones are crazy things and i don't doubt it could happen.

Oh, also I tested last week and it was negative. That's why I'm thinking maybe o did happen when I had the pains.

I wish I could help! It's so hard to read our bodies each time. Please keep us posted on what happens :hugs:

When I started using the app it estimated my fertile days to be a week earlier then it is. I ended up having a shorter luteal phase then was estimated for me. I would probably go more by the signs of ovulation or actually using bbt charting or opk to test when to expect it.

GL hope you truly did in fact o and are in your tww now!

So I have my FRER ready.. £6 for two in asda! So chuffed!

Need to have the will power now to hold out!

I'm my own worst enemy..I don't take my own advice. I did an IC this morning and I saw the faintest of lines!:happydance: but I'm not counting it as a BFP :bfp: yet..

Decided I'm going to use my first FRER on Sat morning as I'll be 16dpo and 1 day late.

Not quite sure how to tell my hubby.. Going to do some googling and get some ideas I think?

We've had such bad luck with our last two pregnancies that I want this one to be so extra special and hopefully our sticky rainbow bean.. :baby:

:dust:

My sister and cousin who have children wanted to make growth charts and wanted my help since I am crafty. I figured since I was helping I mine as well make one for myself. I am going to use this as a surprise for my husband and put a note when baby would be due when we become pregnant! I have had it hiding since I completed it two weeks ago 😃 Also think it will be a cute way to announce to our family eventually.

Can I join you ladies?! I am very new to this site but am feeling like this tww is dragging on sooo slow! af is due Friday or Saturday, I think. We did 2 iui's this cycle and I am really hopeful and trying to stay optimistic that this will be our month.

Welcome newbies!

I'm now 12dpo and have a feeling of hope :thumbup: I'm really optimistic for this month, just need that beautiful pink line now!

Going to get some FRER either tonight or tomorrow ready for testing. How do you all plan on telling your partners? My hubby is so supportive, we've taken the TTC journey together so he knows my body inside out..down to my AF due date! But I would still like to be able to surprise him if I can.. Or at least make it memorable?

Thank you in advance :happydance:

I have no idea but I definitely want to plan something this time...last time I ran out of the bathroom shouting that I was pregnant lol... This time I want to keep it under wraps (probably only muster a day or two haha) and plan a nice surprise. At least put the test in a box or something and wrap it lol. Would love to hear some other ideas!!!

Can I join you ladies?! I am very new to this site but am feeling like this tww is dragging on sooo slow! af is due Friday or Saturday, I think. We did 2 iui's this cycle and I am really hopeful and trying to stay optimistic that this will be our month.

Ah I'm not alone. I'm also new to the site. :) I hope you get your bfp soon! I'm due for AF on Thursday. Or at least I'm hoping since it's first cycle off bcp. But I've always been regular. I'll probably test next saturday or sunday to give my body more time if it is indeed my month.

I'm around 12dpo. Diarrhea from taking prenatals before O time. But after O I've been constipated since. Big appetite, low cramps on both sides of pelvis sometimes alternating. Bloated and slight low back aches. No cm week after O. The 2nd week of the tww I've had lots of watery cm. Not sure if any of this is my norm for being off the pill or not we will see. :)

baby dust to all of you ladies!

Welcome ladies! Join us in the symptom spotting fiasco!:haha:

These FRERs I swear are calling me.. I can hear " Pee on me" :haha:

Baby :dust: for us all!

Lol thanks for the invitation. Let's see if I can find it. I'm still learning how to navigate this site and then figure out how to be able to go back to the threads I've commented on more easily.

I will be testing July 13. Can I join? This wait is sooooo long.

Oh geez when you said "symptom spotting fiasco" I thought that was the name of another forum. Goodness. See what ttc is doing to my brain? ;) haha

I will be testing July 13. Can I join? This wait is sooooo long.

Of course sophie! I see you've had quite a journey ttc. Sorry it's been such a long one. Hopefully this month will be different for you. :) so you're only a few days past O? Feeling anything?

Hi Puppy! Hard to say. This was a Follistim cycle/IUI and I'm on progesterone now. Breasts have been sore since the day before OV which has never happened before. Otherwise heartburn and constipation but I know that's just the P4. With all 4 of my pregnancies none of my symptoms have been the same so who knows! But I'm sooooo tired of waiting already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->