Testing between 8th & 10th July.. Want to wait with me?

OMG i caved and tested a day early! BFP! Was not expecting that! Only had one test though..... I feel I need to make sure it wasnt a fluke before getting excited.

OMG i caved and tested a day early! BFP! Was not expecting that! Only had one test though..... I feel I need to make sure it wasnt a fluke before getting excited.

That's awesome! Congrats! Were you having any symptoms? I'm trying to hold out a little hope here lol! How many dpo are you?

Wow what wonderful news jaz. :)
If you could.let us know your symptoms if any and dpo?
Have a h&h 9 months and enjoy it.

Aprox 10dpo but not overly sure as I never actually got cross hairs on my chart. Although I can see a clear dip and rise 10 days ago. Pretty much so symptoms. A little cramping and slightly uncomfortable feeling. And just hungry most of the time. But I was the same with DD not really any sign untill 8 or 9 weeks when I got morning sickness. Other than cramping.

Aprox 10dpo but not overly sure as I never actually got cross hairs on my chart. Although I can see a clear dip and rise 10 days ago. Pretty much so symptoms. A little cramping and slightly uncomfortable feeling. And just hungry most of the time. But I was the same with DD not really any sign untill 8 or 9 weeks when I got morning sickness. Other than cramping.

Congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months to you 😃

Congrats!!!!! That's wonderful :) makes the wait worth it!!!

I am out for this month... Good luck to all of you ladies still waiting to test within the next few days.

Congratulations Jadza!

I tested early too, bfp for me too 😮
I'm so happy but also trying not to get excited yet as last pregnancy ended at 8 weeks. But crossing my fingers this one is sticky. Good luck to everyone and if you're out then good luck for the next cycle!

Congratulations Jadza!

I'm so happy but also trying not to get excited yet as last pregnancy ended at 8 weeks. But crossing my fingers this one is sticky. Good luck to everyone and if you're out then good luck for the next cycle!

Oh that's awesome! I tested yesterday at 8dpo and bfn. How many dpo were you? Did you have any symptoms?

Congratulations Jadza!

Oh that's awesome! I tested yesterday at 8dpo and bfn. How many dpo were you? Did you have any symptoms?

Thank you! I tested at 13dpo and got a faint positive on a clearblue. This morning 14dpo I tested pregnant 1-2 weeks on a cleablue digital. :) My symptoms were cramps on 10dpo, I think implantation cramps, and sore boobs on and off through the tww. Not sure if I have any symptoms now as I have caught a cold and feel dreadful! This was also the first month we managed to dtd two days before ov and on day of ov. :) phew!

Symptom Alert!!!

I have been so nauseous the last 4 days i feel like i'm ready to just puke for days. I went to urgent care b/c my obgyn is out of the office til next week. They gave me Zofran for the nausea and did blood work for pregnancy. The lab won't pick it up til today sometime so I won't get results until probably tomorrow!!! About 8 DPO today, honestly expecting this test to be negative b/c it's so early still but it's nice to get rid of the nausea for a lil bit.

Sorry to hear that Stategirl, onwards and upwards :hugs:

Congratulations on the :bfp: ladies!

Happy and healthy nine months to you both! Any pics of tests? What brands did you use?

Congratulations ladies who got a BFP!! That is very exciting. I tested this morning with a cheap test and it was BFN at 11 DPO. I have had cramping throughout the tww but it is stronger today and even had slight spotting so I think I am out but holding out hope still.

Congrats to all with BFPs!!! It's sooooo exciting to see that extra pink or blue line.

I'm driving myself nuts this month which usually results in a BFN. I need to forget it for another week but I can't. Breasts are sore and I'm cramping and constipated. But I'm on P4 too so it's prob just the P4. 5dpiui. One more week to go. 😕

I'm out guys, AF got me. Time to try again!

Aww sorry to hear that maz. Good luck on your next cycle! Time to get busy again! :winkwink: hope this next cycle ends with a bfp!

Baby dust to all!

Blaring white BFN on FRER at 10 dpo. Can't try next cycle, will have to wait until September. Will try a test again if AF doesn't show in the next few days.

Aww. Well if it makes you feel any better I got a bfn yesterday and AF is due today. Maybe it's too early for you? Or both of us for that matter. We won't know until AF shows. Sorry you cant take advantage of your next cycle if AF shows. I know how hard it is to not be able to ttc and reallly want/ need to.

I'm out. took 2 tests this morning-because I just didn't want to believe the first one :( But spotting a lot more now and expecting to start af tomorrow. devastated :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->