~testing calendar~

Currently 6 dpo and not feeling much today - tooth ache gone and not so sleepy! Though feeling a lil constipated but again i think thats progesterone related!

Still no sign of my O!!! Not even getting stronger on my opk's booooo!!!

I'd love to join this :) I'm currently in my 2ww and everything is looking good! I'm on CD 24 and 6 dpo.

I'll be testing on 31st if AF doesn't show by then... I don't enjoy wasting tests :p

Can I join in? I'm 1DPO today. Will be testing the 4th I think.

xx

Thank you very much. My aim is not to symptom spot this month. See how that goes.

Wishing you all heaps of baby dust and luck.

xxx

I'd love to join! AF was due 22nd Aug. BFN on todays test :(
Guess Im in limbo?!:shrug::shrug:

Hmmm I could actually test as early as the 29th...

BUT then again, our 1 year marriage anniversary is September 9th. Wouldn't bfp be the best present ever!? Maybe I could wait until the 8th or 9th to test to surprise hubby...if I could hold out that long... I could test before but there's no way I could survive a week not telling him! Plus that would be kind of mean, yeah?

:( know how you feel. Mine seemed the same today as yesterday :/ Although I think I'm meant to O on Sunday however if Soy brings it forward it could be anytime!

Its the waiting I cant stand :(

Hmmm I could actually test as early as the 29th...

BUT then again, our 1 year marriage anniversary is September 9th. Wouldn't bfp be the best present ever!? Maybe I could wait until the 8th or 9th to test to surprise hubby...if I could hold out that long... I could test before but there's no way I could survive a week not telling him! Plus that would be kind of mean, yeah?

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. It would be an amazing present if you got your BFP *fingers crossed*

Sorry to be special but how do I upload a photo here? An using safari on my phone to access the site if that makes any difference? Thanks xx

:( know how you feel. Mine seemed the same today as yesterday :/ Although I think I'm meant to O on Sunday however if Soy brings it forward it could be anytime!

Yeah mine just seem to be staying the same, im the same - O due sunday! I'm tracking my bbt too so hopefully I'll get a dip soon ha!! X

Sorry to be special but how do I upload a photo here? An using safari on my phone to access the site if that makes any difference? Thanks xx

I couldn't figure out how to upload from a phone.. i ended up emailing the picture to myself and getting on my computer...

Yeah mine just seem to be staying the same, im the same - O due sunday! I'm tracking my bbt too so hopefully I'll get a dip soon ha!! X

I don't bbt as I struggle with sleep do wouldn't be accurate :(

After saying my opk was staying the same I just thought I would do an ic test before bed and I couldn't tell if it was poss or neg. so Did a clear blue test and got a smily face! That was a surprise. Hope it's accurate. Never heard anyone say they've had a negative smile.

I hope this is it. Fingers crossed for this cycle.

Xxx

I couldn't figure out how to upload from a phone.. i ended up emailing the picture to myself and getting on my computer...

Thank you xxx

Well I went and did my CD21 Progesterone test today... Even though got +OPKs and my chart/temp show I OVed Ill know for sure tomorrow! Ahhhh. Well if it comes back negative I wont be testing this month, no need to waste HPT if Im not OVing! Well FXed it comes back positive!

Oops accidentally unsubscribed! Back now!

I've decided to retest Sunday if still no af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->