• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

Kerrbear: Its that time! Good luck!

I was not expecting to O this cycle, since I miscarried just a few weeks ago, but it's looking like I O'ed on CD 24 or 25. I'm really surprised to say we while we haven't been BDing much, we actually timed our last romp perfectly without realizing it, could it really be happening again? I'll be testing on October 31st. I'm not that excited to be honest and don't have that "going to pee my pants with excitement and anticipation for the tww to be up" feeling I used to get. The MC has really taken all the fun out of TTC.

That is a really good sign you ovulated so soon!!

After I had my mc I felt the same exact way you do. It took a while to feel 'back in the game'. :hugs:

Kerrbear: That OPK looks REALLY good!! Have fun bd'ing!! I hope you catch that eggy!! And yes...I did test today. BFN...just as I suspected. However, it is still kind of early. So I still have time to get that bfp. I did have some menstrual like cramps this morning at like 6. It felt like I was getting AF. But it's too soon for me to get AF. So I don't know what that was about. Usually when I get those types of cramps it means that AF is starting or has started. So we will see. Trying not to get my hopes up...but at the same time...trying not to be too down either.

Thanks! Sorry to hear about the BFN, but you're right about it being early. Feeling like AF is coming could be a good sign. When do you plan on testing again?

Thanks! And yes...it is still early. But I am already feeling out this month. (again) :( I was going to test again this morning...but I wasn't in the mood for another bfn. So I didn't. I might just wait until Saturday. I'll have to see what my temps look like tomorrow. Today it dropped a little. But I tested a lot earlier today than I normally do. I woke up at 3am and don't normally test till 5:30.

hi ladies hope every one is doing ok :) good luck to al those testing soon! afm i think i should be ovulation hopefully tomorrow, wont know for sure as im taking a laid bak approach this month so no temping or opks. just goin with the flow! xx

Kerrbear: That OPK looks REALLY good!! Have fun bd'ing!! I hope you catch that eggy!! And yes...I did test today. BFN...just as I suspected. However, it is still kind of early. So I still have time to get that bfp. I did have some menstrual like cramps this morning at like 6. It felt like I was getting AF. But it's too soon for me to get AF. So I don't know what that was about. Usually when I get those types of cramps it means that AF is starting or has started. So we will see. Trying not to get my hopes up...but at the same time...trying not to be too down either.

Thanks! Sorry to hear about the BFN, but you're right about it being early. Feeling like AF is coming could be a good sign. When do you plan on testing again?

Thanks! And yes...it is still early. But I am already feeling out this month. (again) :( I was going to test again this morning...but I wasn't in the mood for another bfn. So I didn't. I might just wait until Saturday. I'll have to see what my temps look like tomorrow. Today it dropped a little. But I tested a lot earlier today than I normally do. I woke up at 3am and don't normally test till 5:30.

I know the feeling. You're never out until AF shows! Good luck and I'm keeping my FXd for you!

Hey ladies! Just catching up.. been busy working all day...

Viet - That is awesome that you O'd :) I started temping this morning, so at least I will know what my cycle is doing. I was debating at NTNP or waiting (like my dr said to) until after AF... I decided to wait till after AF.

M/C does take the fun out of TTC, but I am so ready to try again!!! :)

How was everyones day? Any big plans for the weekend?

aknqtpie: Yeah, we were supposed to wait as well, but I guess we are just in the habit now of unprotected sex and TTC, so didn't even think about it. I figured we have been DTD so little, it would be a long shot we would time it right. Woops. Oh well!

4DPO: fatigue and lots of creamy cm.

Hey ladies! Just catching up.. been busy working all day...

Viet - That is awesome that you O'd :) I started temping this morning, so at least I will know what my cycle is doing. I was debating at NTNP or waiting (like my dr said to) until after AF... I decided to wait till after AF.

M/C does take the fun out of TTC, but I am so ready to try again!!! :)

How was everyones day? Any big plans for the weekend?

Glad you're so positive and ready to start trying again! As far as the weekend- no plans here except relaxing at home with my hubby. :)

Thanks Kerrbear! However, I tested this morning and it was still a BFN! :( Losing hope in this cycle. Going to test again tomorrow...but if it's still negative, I am going to just wait till AF shows. She should arrive around monday.

Sorry pink.. hopefully your BFP is looming around the corner :)

My DH is headed to town to have some "man time" and do a Costco run, so I will have the morning/afternoon to myself. i plan on doing some vegging... I have to run to the library and clean, but otherwise I need a chill weekend. The last two days of work have drained me!

Thanks Kerrbear! However, I tested this morning and it was still a BFN! :( Losing hope in this cycle. Going to test again tomorrow...but if it's still negative, I am going to just wait till AF shows. She should arrive around monday.

Sorry to hear that, but there's still time. I hope your BFP comes soon! :hugs:

Testing on Halloween :) I am 2 dpo... but I've been sick and on antibiotics so hopefully that doesn't blow our chances. This is our last cycle of trying and then we're going to ntnp..until hubby gets to the doctor in January.

Hey girls just quickly catching up.

I went for my smear/pap on Friday. The nurse noticed my cervix was inflamed and looked like it maybe had a cyst, she's advised me to go get it checked out ASAP. I have an appointment a week tues but prob gonna be on AF so will have to rearrange. When I google all I can find is cervical cancer and horrible infections that will rob me of what fertility I have left. Worried.

I went for a new tattoo yesterday, sick of putting my life on hold for TTC it took 6 hours! I'm rather sore now.

Nurse also gave me a flu jab/vaccination so now I have a sore throat feel like I'm coming down with the flu! Awesome!

On the TTC front not even sure what CD day I'm on.

If anyone wants to keep track of what's happening with me click on my bnb journal link in my signature and subscribe. I could do with new stalkers. All my old ones have got pregnant and buggered off.

Still not had SA test kit. I chased it on Friday. Nurse is going to call us Monday about it. Sigh.

Sick of my shit luck

Sorry for the essay just no one else to talk to.

xxx

4magpies- We are all here for you! I hope everything turns out ok at your appointment. Hopefully it's nothing serious! I know how you feel about trying to get things done by the doctors and they always seem to take their good old time! I was finally able to get them to put an order in for me to get my cd3 and cd21 bloods done and an hsg. I've been bugging them about it for months! Cycle #11 is right around the corner. :cry:

Magpies - I hope everything turns out okay. Cysts are not the end all .. stay off of Dr. Google.. No matter what is wrong with you, it usually all leads to something worse than it is.

It is good you went in for your annual, so they can catch things like this and take care of them as soon as they discover it. :)

4magpies- sorry to hear that :/ I will have to get on and start following your blog!! :hug:

PinkPeony-- I just had my day 3 and day 21 bloods done-- I should know the result of the day 21 sometime this week.. good luck-- it's a good start to figuring things out I think..

AFM-- 4dpo here. No exciting symptoms to report back other than on Friday I felt sick to my stomach but I think it was something I ate, lol. We were at a wedding all weekend and I would look around at all the cute kids and have moments of sadness worried about how long this is going to take DH and I.... sigh. I wish I was a more patient person.

I should officially be testing Oct 29th...I'm sure I'll sneak in a few before than though!!

No idea when I'm testing yet. I'm waiting for my ovacue monitor to confirm ovulation so I'll know. Is anyone testing soon?

4magpies- sorry to hear that :/ I will have to get on and start following your blog!! :hug:

PinkPeony-- I just had my day 3 and day 21 bloods done-- I should know the result of the day 21 sometime this week.. good luck-- it's a good start to figuring things out I think..

AFM-- 4dpo here. No exciting symptoms to report back other than on Friday I felt sick to my stomach but I think it was something I ate, lol. We were at a wedding all weekend and I would look around at all the cute kids and have moments of sadness worried about how long this is going to take DH and I.... sigh. I wish I was a more patient person.

I should officially be testing Oct 29th...I'm sure I'll sneak in a few before than though!!

Did you get your Cd21 test done on cd21? I usually don't ovulate till cd20 or so. So I wasn't sure when I should get that done. Do you have to do it on Cd21? I've read somewhere that you should get it done 7dpo. Is that true?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->