~testing calendar~

I am sorry Ashy :( from my experience on my miscarriage, if things to get back to normal within a month.. stay on top of your doctor to do another ultrasound or have a d&c done if necessary. I let my stuff go on far too long, and just had my D&C on monday... three months after everything had started. I kick myself for not bothering my doctors to do more.

Thanks :) It will be okay. I just need to take care of myself. It's hard when I look very thin but obviously have very sick insides. It's little motivation to eat healthy when I look in the mirror and see a visibly healthy person.

I'm hoping I won't need a D&C. I did have a very heavy bleed for over 2 weeks with a lot of clotting. I do think I have fibroids, that would explain the really hard cramping and spotting that I get.

I hope you don't either... I just don't want to see anyone go through 3 months of what I put up with. Glad your doctor is going to do an ultra sound.

I hope you don't either... I just don't want to see anyone go through 3 months of what I put up with. Glad your doctor is going to do an ultra sound.

I'm glad too. I was hoping she'd be more proactive than she was my last few appointments. I was about to cancel my appointment and schedule with someone else, but i'm glad I didn't.

I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hi ladies - how is everyone on here doing? Hope you all had a lovely holiday time. DH and I took time off TTC in Dec as we had been told that I wasn't ovulating and we had been referred to the fertility clinic. So I stopped all the vitamins, ate loads, dranks loads, went skiing and then got a very surprising and first ever :bfp:! Got the inital appointment with the FS through on Tues last week but by that point I'd had a bit of weird bleeding, my bbs were huge and I was dizzy - tested with afternoon urine when I got home from work the next day and a big dark second line appeared immediately. DH didn't believe me and made me do 4 more tests before he accepted it was true! Early days but praying this little bean sticks.
Hope you're all well. Aknqtpie - how are things going since your D&C?
:flower:

Yay for BFP!!!!

I was doing good..lol. I stopped bleeding after three days.. then Sunday night, after BD with DH... I started spotting, and yesterday it turned into full blown bleeding.. Ugh, so 2 weeks after my D&C, AF (or AF like bleeding) shows up. So annoying. DH and I had BD'd before that too, with no spotting.. so not sure what is going on. Heavy-ish today too.. it was heavy and light. Talked to the nurse at my drs office.. and they said it is normal.

Just feeling tired and fatigued today. Hoping something else isn't wrong.

Thanks everyone!

Yay for BFP!!!!

I was doing good..lol. I stopped bleeding after three days.. then Sunday night, after BD with DH... I started spotting, and yesterday it turned into full blown bleeding.. Ugh, so 2 weeks after my D&C, AF (or AF like bleeding) shows up. So annoying. DH and I had BD'd before that too, with no spotting.. so not sure what is going on. Heavy-ish today too.. it was heavy and light. Talked to the nurse at my drs office.. and they said it is normal.

Just feeling tired and fatigued today. Hoping something else isn't wrong.

This is just rubbish, I'm so sorry you're still going through all this. Really really hoping this is just AF for you. If it is just think - this could be day 1 of your rainbow pregnancy! Hear you're often super fertile after a m/c so FXd for you! :hugs:

I hope so! Bleeding was heavy for two days, and today it got MUCH lighter.. so I am glad. I still don't trust my body to stop bleeding though, after everything that I went through. But oh well. I just want to try!!!

Starting to supspect that I may be out this month... Getting terrible AF-like pains grr x

Hello ladies! Just been having a look through old posts from this thread...I miss you guys! Fantastic news on the BFPs :) hope we see a lot more in 2013!

Baby dust to all! xx

Hi! It's been a long time since I posted on this thread, but i guess I should update everyone... I got my BFP just after Christmas! Hoping this is it, we've made it to 7 weeks and 5 days.... so things are looking good so far!

I have my next ultrasound on the 31st, we'll see the heartbeat then and get the official dating done then (I've been measuring few days behind so far, but my doctor said they can't really date it until they can see the fetus). We're really excited and staying positive!

Yay! Congrats! I'm so glad you got your BFP. I'll definitely be praying that everything goes well. :)

Hello ladies! Just been having a look through old posts from this thread...I miss you guys! Fantastic news on the BFPs :) hope we see a lot more in 2013!

Baby dust to all! xx

I can't believe you're 24 weeks already! How's everything going?

Hi ladies - hope you're all ok.
I've had a bad weekend - started bleeding Sat am and having been since, bright red, clots, cramps - like my normal period.
Been to an out of hours GP who just checked my heart rate and blood pressure then said it wasn't ectopic but almost certain a miscarriage.
I'll be heading to an EPU in the morning to confirm.
:-(

Hi ladies - hope you're all ok.
I've had a bad weekend - started bleeding Sat am and having been since, bright red, clots, cramps - like my normal period.
Been to an out of hours GP who just checked my heart rate and blood pressure then said it wasn't ectopic but almost certain a miscarriage.
I'll be heading to an EPU in the morning to confirm.
:-(

:hugs: I am so sorry. :( If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

So sorry baby1 :hugs:

Things are going well kerrbear. Baby is wriggling about (kicks are reaching my ribs now so will not be long before they start hurting I'm sure lol) how's your pregnancy going??

Vietmamsie big congrats on your BFP! FX'd for you that this is a sticky bean! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->