• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

can you add me to the list please :) this is our first month ntnp after coming off the pill. should be due to test around september 18th if my cycles are back to normal!

Good luck everyone!!

can you add me to the list please :) this is our first month ntnp after coming off the pill. should be due to test around september 18th if my cycles are back to normal!

Good luck everyone!!

Welcome my dear! I've added you to the calendar! :)

Thank you everyone for the good wishes! I am having a little anxiety about test day. I really want it to be it this time!! The disappointment every month is crushing! So lets keep our fingers crossed!!

Good luck everyone!!

Welcome my dear! I've added you to the calendar! :)

Thank you everyone for the good wishes! I am having a little anxiety about test day. I really want it to be it this time!! The disappointment every month is crushing! So lets keep our fingers crossed!!

Thank you!

Wishing you lots of luck for a :bfp: on testing day!

You guys are all so sweet!!
If I get my BFP don't worry I'll still run the calendar :D

Just a quick update....

Af came today! Out of the blue...no even one symptom!

Completely and Utterly exhausted by the whole experience!

Anyway...relaxing having a nice glass of wine and remaining completely positive!

Thank-you for all your support ladies!!

Fingers crossed for you all xxx

khoping-aw i'm sorry :(:(! good luck for next cycle!!

Khoping - so sorry, onwards and upwards into next month Fx'd for you :thumbup:
Thinking of you Tanks - hoping it's your month with all this effort you've put into doing this for us :hugs:
I've now ovulated I think so into the dreaded 2WW, we've both been poorly with chest infections so all BDing was purely for babymaking as we've both felt really rough.... not convinced this will be our month as we didn't BD as much as we'd hoped but I guess we'll wait and see.
Good luck to everyone who's coming close to testing
Baby dust to you all
:dust:

Khoping- sorry about AF! You have a wonderful attitude! Keep it up. FXed for you for next month! Drink a glass of wine for the rest of us!:flower:

I plan on testing on September 1st.

:dust: to everyone!!

Let's all get those BFP's!

Thinking of you Tanks!! Really really hope this is your turn for a BFP! :thumbup:

Gosh we really need a few more Bfps on this thread don't we?? Good look for testing tanks! I'm 8dpo and no spotting yet so think progesterone is doing its job! Also temps nice and high which is unusual, but again down to the progesterone I reckon! Few twinges in tummy this morning but could just be af getting ready :( xx

AF 4 days late now . BFN again with FMU today. Hmmmmmm, I'm starting to feel a bit miserable now!!!! Come on body, just decide- AF or preg- but not nothing!!! I hate limbo!

Sorry to hear about your AF arriving khoping, I hope next month is definitely your month!!
Any news tanks?
X

S love you chart is looking fab btw.

I'm not even sure if I'm in my 2WW yet. My temp is all over the show.

Baby1wanted sorry to hear you and OH are poorly. Hope you get better soon.

Posting on my phone so hard to reply to everyone.

Hope you ladies are all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->