~testing calendar~

Well I gave in today and tested this morning. It was a BFN, but it might be early, i had some brown discharge the last couple of days. So we'll see how things go.

Ooo! Good luck! Fx'd that it is just early! I am really going to have to refrain myself from testing tomorrow, but I think I will wait, so I am not debbie downer while we are shopping :)

Tanks- FXed for you that its just too early! Lots of luck and :dust:

yeah i hope it is just to early! fingers still crossed :)X

Well ladies I'm out! AF showed her ugly face this morning. URGH! Where's my chocolate.

aw tanks :(! so sorry! go have a glass of wine & get yourself some choccy!!

aw good for you :)! always need a little pick me up! i'm really wanting a few glasses of wine! but i Ov today so i'm offically in my tww!! :( going to be a long 2weeks.

Sorry to hear your AF arrived hunni, fXed for next cycle!

Just a quick question, I'm due to O tomorrow, am I ok to have a glass of wine tonight? I can't get out of a thing with neighbours! X

Tanks: :hugs: On to the next cycle! But enjoy some wine and chocolate the next couple of days before you start again!

I'm on CD15 over here. Feeling pretty good, waiting to O... going to try to not get my hopes up for an early O this cycle, just wait and see.

Oh :grr: to the :witch: Tanks

Glad you got on to the chocolate nice and quick!!

:hugs: to you!

I'm feeling pretty out this month! I've had pretty bad cramps on and off for a couple days with sort of a fluttering feeling... I don't know, but I'm not feeling terribly positive about it right now. I'm 7 to 8 dpo...so I wouldn't think I would already getting AF symptoms but who knows :(

Ashybug your not out till the :witch: shows rears her ugly self!! Good luck xxx

Well- I had a VERY faint line on an IC test last night. FMU today it's still faint but a bit more convincing- definitely pink coloured. Af is 5 days late now. If she stays away I'll test with a brand name tomorrow. So nervous, hope it's not just a dodgy test!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->