• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

Well- I had a VERY faint line on an IC test last night. FMU today it's still faint but a bit more convincing- definitely pink coloured. Af is 5 days late now. If she stays away I'll test with a brand name tomorrow. So nervous, hope it's not just a dodgy test!!!

I will keep my FX's!!! Congrats!

johnsongirl fx for you :)!! ladies i think i have a uti :(!!

I don't think that I have even officially ovulated yet and it was supposed to happen 8 days ago. Plus, I've had very positive opks for 3 days now...... could you please move me to the ON TO SEPTEMBER category? :cry: Thank you!

Okay, so I couldn't wait until FMU to retest.
Bought a digital and.....:bfp: cant believe it!!!

I'm 5 days late for AF and had many BFN's until last night and this morning!

So happy/nervous/scared!!!Hubby is working away until tuesday. Not sure whether to call him or wait till face-face on tuesday.

:happydance:

ahh away for the weekend and so much happens...sorry tanks...next month:hugs:

johnson! !!! congrats girl..was this your first month trying? lucky!:happydance:

still waiting to o...cd 11....come on OPK!!!! hope you are all having a great weekend:drunk:

Do you guys think I should call my hubby or wait till I see him on tuesday?

Okay, so I couldn't wait until FMU to retest.
Bought a digital and.....:bfp: cant believe it!!!

I'm 5 days late for AF and had many BFN's until last night and this morning!

So happy/nervous/scared!!!Hubby is working away until tuesday. Not sure whether to call him or wait till face-face on tuesday.

:happydance:
Congrats !!

@ johnsongirl I agree with heather. Wait to tell him in person :) you could do something cute like wrap a onesie or something. I like daydreaming how ill tell my dh hopefully someday soon. I'll prob just end up calling him into the bathroom when I get me bfp haha.

Ah Johnsongirl big congrats to you that's fantastic news!! :happydance:

Hugs to Tanks - fx'd next month is your month, in the meantime enjoy chocolate and wine at your leisure! :hugs:

As for me I think I ovulated a day later than I was expecting so now won't be due AF until the 6th... but DH goes away on the 6th and not back until the evening of the 9th. SO.... I'm going to try and hold out until he's home. If :witch: has reared her ugly head then we'll know we're out. If no AF then I'll test the morning of the 10th. Going to be so tempted to test before then but have promised DH I won't test without him there as I find the :bfn: so upsetting.
So wish me luck holding out for 5 days longer than I originally thought!!
Wishing baby dust to everyone still in the running for the month

:dust::dust::dust:

Good morning all ..

Please put me in the BFP category, because this girl got a faint (but obvious) line this morning! I posted a picture in my journal! Going to get a digital one to confirm, and schedule my dr appointment!

Our calendar has been updated!!!
Big Congratulations go out to JohnsonGirl and aknqtpie on their BFPs today!!

Congratulations johnsongirl & aknqtpie!! Fantastic news, am absolutely thrilled for you both :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Johnsongirl, definitely wait til he's home to tell him in person, such a special moment...

L
x

Thanks everyone. I'll wait to tell him. The only problem is he keeps asking if AF came today or if I tested again so I'll have to lie to him now which I hate and am rubbish at......my poker face is terrible!!

JohnsonGirl... Looks like we get to be bump buddies!! Congratulations on your BFP!

Aknqtpie and Johnsongirl BIG congratulations to you both. Fingers crossed for sticky beans :)

Sorry about AF tanks, here's to your next cycle, you WILL caught that egg!

AFM O isn't far away so going to try for every other day from tonight, although DH doesn't like predetermined :sex: so I'll have to try and persuade him!

Good luck to everyone else testing and :sex: ;-)

X

Congrats to aknqtpie and JohnsonGirl!!! That's so exciting!

I plan on testing on 11DPO which will be Saturday Sept 1st. I am really hoping this is our month. We are currently on cycle #9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->