~testing calendar~

Ashybug congratulations!!
We're also expecting - due 9th Feb!! :happydance:

4magpies hoping the IVF goes well and you get your little bean. Wishing you all the babydust in the world :hugs:

I wonder how all the other ladies from this thread are doing? Think maybe some of the babies would be here by now? Oooh just seen Jary's profile pic - she's gorgeous! Congratulations!

The saddest news was that aknqtpie lost her DH in a car accident a few months ago. Horrible horrible thing to happen.

Hope everyone else is ok :flower:

Thanks baby1! She's my lil princess!

That's very sad about aknqtpie, especially after everything with TTC.

Heather I'm so pleased for you! For me time has gone by so fast and it doesn't seem all that long ago that we were all discussing our cycles!

Congrats ashy bug and best of luck 4magpies! I'm actually really happy to see updates on this thread! I kept thinking how you guys were doing :)

Catching a quick break as Alice has colic and she's settled for the moment! Hope she stays that way until I get my tea lol. Keep in touch ladies xx

It's funny I did think of updating here a while ago but didn't for some reason in the end...

I'm right in the middle of morning sickness but have to say I don't mind a bit - it's all proof there's really a baby in there! :haha:
Had some problems with bleeding early on and with the miscarriage they kept a close eye on me but so far so good. Got to see blob and heartbeat at a scan last week and then only 4 weeks until my dating scan. Had my booking in appointment with the midwife today as well so it's all starting to feel rather real!

Somehow we managed to conceive naturally but the fertility clinic have been great and are keeping my open on their books until we know this little bean is going to be ok :flower:

I've had another ectopic since this thread in my remaining tube so I definitely know its too damaged for a healthy natural pregnancy. We have gone private as NHS are crap here.

xx

Baby1 it defo sounds like that baby is growing nicely! I was pretty lucky and only thew up a few times but the nausea was a bummer. I kept mints on me all the time as it helped keep the nausea at bay. Last thing my patients needed was a nurse with a green face!

It finally went at about 16 weeks....can't say I'll miss it! Tho I do miss being pregnant from the middle to about 34 weeks. At week 20 I felt proper movements and then after 34 weeks my pelvic pain was unbearable.

And 4magpies did you have a bad experience with NHS? I hope the clinic you're going with gives you a positive experience...and a baby :)

Jary that's exactly how I feel! I'm a physio on an ICU - can't do any manual handling at the moment because of the early bleeding and at points look paler than the patients, feeling pretty useless at the moment! Can't wait for second tri :) Hadn't thought of mints - will give that a try tomorrow :thumbup:

4magpies - so sorry to hear you had another ectopic, really hope the IVF works for you. I suppose it means that you can definitely conceive so hopefully it should just be a matter of getting the fertilised egg in the right place? And you do know that with choose and book with the NHS you can go wherever you want for treatment? Might help if you've had a bad experience locally... Anyway whatever happens keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Baby1 we are in Wales and it doesn't work like that here, NHS Wales is rubbish.

Plus I was referred to the FS by GP in November and still haven't had appointment. Plus NHS waiting list for IVF here is 2 years plus.

And had terrible experience with my ectopic I had to go to hospital 3 times before they would admit me as just told me I was having MC, I knew different as I had had it before! Annoying. I could've died!!

xxx

Hey All! I was so excited and surprised to see this thread pop up today;)

Congrats on all the BFP's. That is so exciting!!

I had no idea about aknqtpie's DH. I feel so terrible. Things like that definitely put things (like infertility) into perspective.

After 3 failed IUI Cycles (and I dont' even know how many clomid cycles) we are starting IVF with my August cycle.... 4magpies since you will be a month before me maybe you can give me some tips.

All my best to everyone on here!

Elle I start BCP pill on the 10th but I may not start stims till August. It depends on my recipient as I am donating half my eggs to somewhere else.

So we may actually be starting together? Do you know what protocol you're on?

xx

What a delight to see this thread pop up and see a beautiful baby (Jary!) and some pregnacies that are in full swing. I'm so happy for everyone!

Elle and Magpie, I wish you the best of luck with IVF. We've all heard the miracle stories about IVF after years of infertility, I hope to hear some from you guys as well!:thumbup:

I had no idea about aknqtpie, If your reading this, I'm so sorry this is happening you. Such a nightmare.

I can't agree with you more Elle:

I had no idea about aknqtpie's DH. I feel so terrible. Things like that definitely put things (like infertility) into perspective.

AFM, After the mc at 9 weeks in Feb, I was pretty devastated. We stopped ttc, and pretty much just have unprotected sex without really thinking about it. I realized my period was late last week, took a test, and it was positive. Two days later I lost it. I think I was only at about 5 weeks, I guess it could have been a chemical? All I know is it was a pretty big blow. Not really sure where to go from here.

Thanks vietmamsie!

Sorry to hear about your mc *hugs* it shows you can conceive tho, so don't give up hope!

Sending lots of baby dust to you girls from me and baby Alice!!!! Who is currently twisting for more milk even tho it was her who came off the boob in the first place! Little madam already!

Ashybug congratulations!!
We're also expecting - due 9th Feb!! :happydance:

4magpies hoping the IVF goes well and you get your little bean. Wishing you all the babydust in the world :hugs:

I wonder how all the other ladies from this thread are doing? Think maybe some of the babies would be here by now? Oooh just seen Jary's profile pic - she's gorgeous! Congratulations!

The saddest news was that aknqtpie lost her DH in a car accident a few months ago. Horrible horrible thing to happen.

Hope everyone else is ok :flower:

Thanks!! Congrats to you too :)

Elle I start BCP pill on the 10th but I may not start stims till August. It depends on my recipient as I am donating half my eggs to somewhere else.

xx

Oh yes we just may be going through this together. I will start stims in mid to late August! No note quite sure what I'm doing as far as what protocol.. I may find out more tomorrow though. I have another saline ultrasound (miserable) but I'll get to talk to the doc a little so I'll see what the word is. I'll be sure to update you once I know. How about you?

Oooh hoping for 2 IVF babies to be on their way by September time then! Good luck to both of you :dust:

Viet I am so so sorry that you've had another loss. My heart goes out to you. Are they looking into why you've had recurrent losses? :hugs:

xx

Oh yes we just may be going through this together. I will start stims in mid to late August! No note quite sure what I'm doing as far as what protocol.. I may find out more tomorrow though. I have another saline ultrasound (miserable) but I'll get to talk to the doc a little so I'll see what the word is. I'll be sure to update you once I know. How about you?

I start BCP my next CD2 which should be around 10th July then I just wait for my recipient to be ready then I start stimming. So any time after I start BCP really but could be as late as end of aug!!

Don't know much because I'm egg sharing so timings depend on recipient.

I'm on short protocol with 112.5 of Gonal F as I'm very high risk of OHSS.

xxx

Viet I am so so sorry that you've had another loss. My heart goes out to you. Are they looking into why you've had recurrent losses? :hugs:

With the one in Feb I was tested for EVERYTHING. Everything looked good except the fact that I have PCOS. However, while that normally makes it more difficult for women to get pregnant, I seem to get pg just fine. Basically they told me everything is fine and just to try again.

This time I am avoiding the doctors. I am trying a holistic approach again - much like I did at the beginning of this journey with acupuncture and herbs. I have a lot of stones and gems that have healing properties and will be working with them to hopefully make some magic happen.

I also just got a new job and really would like to stick around for a while. Maybe right now isn't the best time for me to have a baby. When we started trying we were in a different position and it really would have been the perfect time to have one. Now that I have moved further in my career, it might not be the best time. However, we will keep trying and if it happens, it happens. If it doesn't by the time i'm 30, then we will go back to the doctor and see what we can do.

Trying to keep positive and just keep on going rather than putting everything on hold waiting for a sticky little bean.

Any updates ladies? Thinking of you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->