• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

I tested on 10dpo...:blush: I was going to wait until 14dpo, but have no patience.

I've had some nausea but Im still not convinced I was doing it to myself... I had a lot of CM like discharge... that was really what made me think it.

Congrats guys! 3 Bfps now, that's great. I'm now 9dpo but pretty sure af is coming as I've had back ache on and off today which is a sure sign for me :(. Happy to report no spotting so far which is progress, so I reckon I will Defo keep using the progesterone!

Congrats ladies! So happy for y'all!!

Confused!
Got a productive opk the other day using clear blue smiley face. And I thought I was 3dpo. But due to strange cramping today I just did another and got a second positive test.... Confused!!!!

When will I start my dpo count from ? Back to 1dpo tomorrow or continue at 4dpo ?!

congrats on the :bfp:s ladies! hopefully there will be more added as the testing continues :thumbup:

as for me we havent :sex: in 2 days now. DH actually turned me down last night cause he was tired :dohh: oh well what can you do. if my cycle is back to normal this week coming up will be my fertile window so lets hope i can be more persuasive for the next week and a half :)

Congratulations on your bfps!!! Add me to that list Bc I got my :bfp: this morning too!!!!

Confraternity on your bfps!!! Add me to that list Bc I got my :bfp: this morning too!!!!

Bella!!! That is amazing!!! Congrats!! Did you have symptoms or could you just not hold out until 9/1 ;) I am so happy for you!!!

As for me, I am feeling like I'm out this month - I have no symptoms whatsoever! I guess until AF shows there is always a chance. How many DPO are you? Congrats again!!! :)

Confraternity on your bfps!!! Add me to that list Bc I got my :bfp: this morning too!!!!

Bella!!! That is amazing!!! Congrats!! Did you have symptoms or could you just not hold out until 9/1 ;) I am so happy for you!!!

As for me, I am feeling like I'm out this month - I have no symptoms whatsoever! I guess until AF shows there is always a chance. How many DPO are you? Congrats again!!! :)

My sciatic nerve was acting up here and there which waz the only out of the ordinary sign... but I really tested Bc I was going to visit my inlaws and they live 1.5 hrs away... did t know when we would get to tell them otherwise...

Don't give up! :dust:

Wow!! Congrats Bella! Loving all the BFP's...

Oh god! Just realised it's my turn to test tomorrow eek!! No symptoms at all so don't think I will be added to the BFP list but cross fingers for me just in case!

L
x

So many BFPs!!! Congrats to Johnsongirl, anknqtpie and BellaRosa!!! How long have you all been trying for? Happy & Healthy 9 months for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->