Testing daily until AF or BFP!

todmommy4568

Mom of 1 expecting #2
Reaction score
Okay ladies starting tomorrow morning I will be taking my first test.

If anyone wants to join me for this journey I welcome the company! :flower: Spoiler alert: the tests will be positive to start with. I am going to test out my hcg trigger shot which is why I am starting so early at 5dpo. Hoping they won't fade for too long before they start getting darker!!

5dpiui. 6 days post trigger. I'm not sure if this test will be a good starting point to test out the trigger. My plan is to use FMU for all the tests but I forgot this morning so when I got out of the shower I tried to squeeze out any pee that was left :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 30
My eyes are definitely drawn to something there, surely someone else sees it too!? Good luck xx :dust:

Oh yea it is definitely there, it is still my hcg trigger though haha. If wish it was a true positive haha

The bottom one is from today 6dpiui and 7 days past trigger. I'm not sure if it looks so much lighter because it is still wet but I'm getting excited, looks like the trigger will be gone soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 29
Yes it does! hopefully tomorrow it will be pretty blank, then we can start the real testing!

FX!

Definitely see a difference can't wait til the testing to a possible bfp starts for you! Good luck

I am here :hi:
Looks like trigger is leaving your system.

Faintest of faint! Now I would believe a line! 7dpiui 8 days past trigger. Had a dip in my chart today hoping it's an implantation dip!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 18
Yesterday vs today. There is an indent in today's test that seems to be tricking my eyes :haha: 8dpiui 9 days past trigger

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012