Testing from 7/8dpo

soloso

Reaction score
I am not feeling like I’m in with much of a chance this month but here goes anyway! Had a chemical end of December, and it took until CD27 for a positive opk.

DTD on CD24 and day of positive CD27.

I am now 7/8 dpo. No major signs, but odd pinching to the left and right on and off for a few days, some cramps nothing major, very slight tender nipples, and this may be tmi but some itching down there (this happened before the bfp in December and doesn’t usually happen)

Anyway first test done and of course bfn as expected but will keep testing until AF anyway cos I just love to POAS! Oops.

98725057-1549-4600-AA38-F795128C48FA.jpeg

Yesss!! I am so excited for your testing thread. Really hope this is it, because I can see a line!!!!!! I had those tests at the start of my tww and I saw NADA! Good luck!! Xxx

Thankyou guys!!! :)

I thought this was clear BFN! :-k

But now im looking at the pic i sort of see what you mean, but in real life im not sure i see anything! Im annoyed because my pee was pretty diluted, i should of waited for better pee and done it but i couldnt resist ](*,)

I only have 1 more of these tests, then 4 frers, so dont want to waste them too quick too early!

I did not see anything at first, but after tweaking your photo I see a vvvvf line. Fingers crossed for you.

Something is catching my eye on that test.. good luck hope it gets darker x

I swear I can see that 2nd pink line! Baby luck to you :)

If i can get a really good hold it might happen haha! Im so rubbish at holding tho i just cant do it, i drink too much tea, goes straight through me. so no more fluids now gona see how long i can wait and then see how diluted my pee is in a few hours and make a decision! Will keep updating throughout obviously :) xx

If I test again then do you think I should use this last test strip or a frer??

Ok I did both! Haha!

Not seeing anything, I keep thinking I maybe do if I stare at it in the right way, but if anything they will just be Evaps as I hardly see anything and don’t see colour. It was a 4 hour hold and still only 7/8dpo so it’s still early anyway :) see what tomorrow brings!

86431B52-61BC-422D-B44C-C1D95A6719D5.jpeg 9E4637DD-9553-4613-B99A-CA625B744B0D.jpeg

Ok I did both! Haha!

Not seeing anything, I keep thinking I maybe do if I stare at it in the right way, but if anything they will just be Evaps as I hardly see anything and don’t see colour. It was a 4 hour hold and still only 7/8dpo so it’s still early anyway :) see what tomorrow brings!

View attachment 1054582 View attachment 1054583

I feel like I can kinda see something on the frer. Hopefully it’s not the indent and it’s the start of your BFP :) x

If I zoom in I see the faintestttt of something on this I think..
CC461CBA-B20A-4381-836F-52C3F7585CA2.jpeg

But at the same time I need to chill, it’s so early and not even feeling hopeful for this month lol

Do you think it’s worth fmu tomorrow? Or should I try wait till Sunday? If there’s nothing now there isn’t going to be anything in 12 hours right?

Ignore me, I can’t see it anymore! Ha! Will update tomorrow x

Awake super early over here in UK and had to dip another frer! Don’t know why I bothered as I was never going to get any progression in such a short space but here it is...

The faintest Of faint lines mightttt be catching my eye, but still a bfn as expected. Going to wait until tomorrow morning now though and see if this thing still catches my eye or if I’m seeing things.

176F57CD-3083-41F0-B6A0-A83E284B4223.jpeg 87A4C133-5B2B-4EC4-AC8E-9C736FDB2B88.jpeg

I think something is catching my eye on that Frer!! Fx!

I think I can see that line too!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->