Testing from 7/8dpo

Ok so I am freaking out a bit! Just did this test but don’t know how long it took to come up cos I had to dash out the house. It was prob about 20 mins till I got to look but it has this...
73AD221C-9039-4454-BDE5-5C07C7D86FB5.jpeg View attachment 1054689 View attachment 1054690
A1DACF70-BB7B-468E-8F6E-BC02717B0C39.jpeg

1ED67914-DE61-4D2B-ADEB-742DA6A69489.jpeg

Last edited:
Oooo... that looks promising! I think I’m the only one on here that has been really pro FRER. They’ve really been good to me so hoping the same for you!

Omg!! Looks pink!! I haven’t had an indent that bad so i reckon that’s a BFP!! X

It does actually look pink in person too!! And no others have dried like this and I have down 3 previous to this one.

I’m sure I’m only 9dpo at the most, unless I ovulated the day of my positive opk but even then I’d only be 10dpo, I’m quite shocked.

Got 7 more frers so gona do another tonight and see how long it takes to come up!

It does actually look pink in person too!! And no others have dried like this and I have down 3 previous to this one.

I’m sure I’m only 9dpo at the most, unless I ovulated the day of my positive opk but even then I’d only be 10dpo, I’m quite shocked.

Got 7 more frers so gona do another tonight and see how long it takes to come up!

Wow! Can’t wait to see the next one tonight xx

Definitely pink :)

Anyone get loads of white cm around time of bfp?? Iv got loads today!!!

Definite bfp. Fab and so early. Restores my fsith in frers. Cant wait to see your next test xx

I had a chemical last cycle so not going to believe it for a while if it is!!!! Gona be testing like a mad woman now for days!

Ohhhhhh that looks so promising! Definitely there!! Fx!!

I can see a line on all the tests I think, but the last pics look very promising! Good luck!

Did you test again? I’m dying to see the next test!!!! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->