• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing in the morning FX update

Keeping everything crossed for you! Definitely don't use emu pee

Just a update on how I'm feeling now, still have backache, gassy, keep burping and tooting lol. Very tired and actually felt like getting sick after I took 1 bite of dinner. But could be because I've been sick for 3 days now. At least fever is almost normal now ,chills gone but feel over heated. Still having cramps on off all day. Been drinking lots of fluids to make up for not eating much an having the poops in the moring probably form cold medicine. Sorry to much info just wanted it for records. Very anxious to test fmu. We shall see.

I'm in total shock right now didn't think after my cp last cycle it would happen so fast. This can't be real . all taken with same fmu I'm afraid to get my hopes up . Hopfully it's not the theraflu max I been taking causing a false positive hpt :shrug:

Guess time will tell

Feeling much better today so no more medicine needed , will test again in the morning

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-24-03.51.34.jpg
    PicsArt_01-24-03.51.34.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 110
I see all 3 of them!!
Fx that this will be a sticky bean!!

I see them all. I doubt that could cause a false positive. There aren't that many medications that can cause a false positive but most commonly would be various fertility drugs. Apparently some tranquillisers can too, but I wouldn't think many of them do

I see them all. I doubt that could cause a false positive. There aren't that many medications that can cause a false positive but most commonly would be various fertility drugs. Apparently some tranquillisers can too, but I wouldn't think many of them do

I read online think it was Nyquil caused a lady to get a false pos. So made me wonder if what I was taking also caused false positive tests. Im actually nervous about testing again but I know I will cuz I'm such a poas addict lol if I could I would every hour haha.

I've looked up the active ingredients of that medication, and it doesn't seem any of them can cause a false positive pregnancy test, but they could cause you to fail a drugs test for opiates ... assuming you're not getting tested for that though

I've looked up the active ingredients of that medication, and it doesn't seem any of them can cause a false positive pregnancy test, but they could cause you to fail a drugs test for opiates ... assuming you're not getting tested for that though

Thanks for helping and no drug test here.
I was going to check that out later on thanks again for taking the time to help me :thumbup: good to know this could be real now OMG!

Lol didn't think there'd be an upcoming drugs test, interesting though how something as innocent as that could show up positive for opiates though!
I hope tomorrow's tests are even darker :)

Lol didn't think there'd be an upcoming drugs test, interesting though how something as innocent as that could show up positive for opiates though!
I hope tomorrow's tests are even darker :)

I wonder how many people have failed drug tests because of it
I bet alot:dohh:

Probably! I wouldn't like to have to explain that, they probably wouldn't believe you

Ok didn't take any medicine last night and still got a line on hpt faint but there wee was very diluted :dohh:

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-25-01.31.33.jpg
    PicsArt_01-25-01.31.33.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 97

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back