Testing July 2014

cd8 and getting really nervous/anxious/excited

Cd2 here. I temped for the first time this AM, at 5AM.

It was 96.76.

Does that seem pretty normal? I've never taken my temp unless I felt feverish, so it seems a little low.

I'm not really sure there is a normal when it comes to temping. I do know that I've had that low of a temp before while on AF (sometimes I don't even temp while on my period), so I don't think there is anything weird about it.

Just making sure. My temp this AM was around the same, so it must be *my* normal :)

I'm using the Clear Blue digitial OPK this month and today I got a smiley face! Hubby had already left for work, but tonight it's time to :sex:

Anyone else approaching their O time yet?

im only on cd9 but plan on starting every other day this weekend!

I think I may be ovulating around now, tomorrow's temperature should say if it has occurred yet! I hope so because we have been BDing every other day for the last week and a bit. Think O may have been yesterday but couldn't temp this morning so not 100% sure. Other O signs just confuse me! Once O has been, begin the countdown to testing time! What's everyone's views on testing? I personally want to wait until my period is late but who knows if I will or not!

Cd5. We'll be on vacation during my projected fertile days, so I do not know what my chances are going to be this cycle.

I might be out of town during my fertile period in July. So, I'm sorta sad. I'll try to be in town but I'm not sure.

How is everyone? I am officially in the TWW, 2dpo. It sort of feels a bit of a relief that we've done all we can do this cycle! Now just to symptom spot and obsess!!! Anyone else ovulated yet? I'll be testing around 5th July. Good luck to everyone.

yay citrusfruit! i can't wait to be in the tww! i am currently cd12 but usually don't O until cd19.

sending sticky babydust your way!

Hi all sorry I've been quiet!
I am officially in the tww also. 2dpo today. Ovulated cd17 with the help of chlomid 100mg.
This is going to be the longest two weeks of my life! :/

I'm either 1DPO today, or I'm O'ing today and will be 1DPO tomorrow. I kind of think I'm ovulating today because I'm getting some pains in that area right now. My cervix (I believe) was in SHOW yesterday, still feels high and soft today, but not as open.

I stopped temping this cycle to force me to be more relaxed (it's working) so I can't be sure. But that's my best guess.

The OH ended up not going out of town but we were still only able to BD Saturday, last night and I'm leaving work early so we can get in one more BD before he has to go to basketball practice tonight! Ha

Chances are slim....but hey...there is a chance!

Ahhh Frodi and beachy good luck!!! Hope one of us (at least) will get our bfp! Only time will tell. Well done beachy for being more relaxed. Really hope it helps u this cycle. I'm not playing it cool at all, and just want the days to pass so I can symptom spot and fantasise about being pg.

3 dpo according to FF. BD on 3 days before, 1 day before and 1 day after so guess I have as good a chance as any. 1st cycle tho so trying not to get hopes up too high (ha).

Here's a question. Have a couple of social events this weekend. One with friends and one with family. Really don't want ppl to know we are TTC. I will be 7/8 dpo and I would usually drink. So questions basically are, would u/do u drink in the TWW and if not, what would you give as a reason?! All opinions welcome!

Yes, I drink in the TWW. You really don't share anything with the baby this early in the game.

Do what you feel comfortable with. I definitely scale back in the the TWW but I won't deprive myself on the "chance" I could be pregnant.

If you choose not to drink you could just say that you are the designated driver, or that you just don't feel well enough to drink.

Hi ladies! I think I am in the TWW as well. I didn't temp this month, so I am not sure. According to the OPK I am using, I got my LH surge Saturday. Going to bd again tonight though, just for good measure. .

Citrus, I would do what you are comfortable with. I restricted myself from a lot of things during my last tww and when I got a BFN I was so dissapointed. I would say enjoy yourself, but just don't over do it.

I agree with the other ladies citrus. I don't plan on saying no to drinks during this wait. A lot of people know we are ttc since we're doing fertility treatment but it's whatever you feel comfortable with.

Maddy - looks like we o'd on the same day!! :happydance:

afm- i'm 3dpo right now and trying everything I can not to symptom spot.. It's going to drive me crazy!!!

Frodi - isn't it sooo hard not to symptom spot! The tww drives me nuts! We can wait it out together! :)

Thanks for the advice ladies. I'll see how I feel at the weekend. Perhaps I'll 'feel' pregnant or out then it might help.

Frodi and Maddy, I agree about symptom spotting. Absolutely ridiculous at 4dpo but can't help it!! Nothing to report at the moment though. Anyone else any 'symptoms' to mention, just for fun?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->