Testing July 2014

Ahhhh Frodi this does not help my resolve to not test!!! 7 dpo and itching but don't want bfn! Can't believe it's there at 6 dpo, really really hoping it gets darker. Please keep us posted (and yes, pics please!)

Ya sometimes I get a tad tan or yellow cm in the tww...it was that one instance of it mixed with a small amount of blood that is leaving me scratching my head!

Oh well....just one of those things I guess!

Well ladies. It was brought to me attention that my faint bfp could actually be caused by the trigger shot I forgot I had. :/
I did go for blood work today cd24(7dpo) and my progesterone levels are showing 13.9 and estrogen is at 672.0 ... Anyone know what these numbers mean? I know the 13.9 is good bc the nurse said she would call me if it was under10 to start me on progesterone supplements.
Also, here is the picture of my tests. :)

I noticed last night early this morning some peachy discharge in my undies! :) :) nothing when I wiped but everytime I went to the washroom there seemed to be more.. I took pictures lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
Frodi there are definite lines in those tests. I have never heard of anything else causing a BFP, but I might be wrong? How many dpo are you now? Have you done any more tests? Maybe try a FRER? Sorry I have no idea about the numbers!

AFM: 9 dpo today, feeling out, everything just feels very normal. So will be testing on 5th July if no AF, when I will be 15 dpo. Have a feeling I will just be keeping my tests for cycle #2 though!

How are you doing beachy?

Frodi - I do see lines in those tests. but I don't know what your numbers mean. And I don't know anything about the shot giving you a false positive. If you wait a few more days will the shot be out of your system enough to give you an accurate HPT?

Citrus - I can't believe you are waiting until the 5th!!! Haha....I will be 11DPO on the 4th and I plan on testing that morning. Test with me!!! :) Don't worry about not having symptoms...I've read a lot about women getting BFP's when they thought they were out because of the lack of symptoms!!

So I am 7DPO today. I think I'm experiencing some cramps right now. Though I could just be reading too much into things. Nothing else really to report. Yesterday I had what I thought was a lot of creamy white CM during one bathroom trip. Not too odd unless it continues through the rest of my TWW. I did a cervix check last night and again this morning. This morning it's shut tight. And it feel really wet in there (sorry TMI) more than usual. It just feels....wet down there sometimes. If that makes sense.

Saturday when we were on the way to Palm Springs (it's only a 2 hour drive) I had to put the seat back and take a little 20 min nap, which was odd. I was SO tired and I never sleep in cars (it usually makes me sick) so even my OH commented on how I MUST be super tired because he's never seen me put the seat back and take a nap. I had a few drinks by the pool in the afternoon with some friends and then the OH and I went out to a nice dinner where I ate way too much and when we got home I just couldn't function. I fell asleep on the couch at 8:30pm with 8 people drinking and yelling around me. So weird. so I went to the bedroom. I felt so lame, but I couldn't stay up I was so asleep.

I'm trying not to read too much into that because I hadn't been sleeping well, but then I never really sleep THAT well and I always feel tired. This was a .....I can not keep my eyes open anymore if I tried kind of tired.

So - that was odd......but considering I'm only 7DPO right now (though I could be a couple days off since I wasn't temping this cycle) I'm not sure if I can count that towards anything.

(wow, that felt like a dear diary moment...)

Well they all sound like good signs beachy, but I too would be hesitant at 7 dpo. I think the main thing making me think I'm not pregnant is my boobs, they are really painful and sore, just like they always are at this time of my cycle. I feel like there'd be at least some difference.

I did, however, nearly throw up this morning!!! So who knows. Sticking it out till Saturday, but really do think I'll know I'm out before that. I think it's just self preservation. Would rather just be disappointed once. Emotionally, I'm finding this harder than I imagined I would.

so excited for you all in the tww! I can't wait to symptom spot. praying for sticky beans for you ladies!

:wave: I'm CD3.. won't be O'ing until around CD17... still have a bit to go.

Well they all sound like good signs beachy, but I too would be hesitant at 7 dpo. I think the main thing making me think I'm not pregnant is my boobs, they are really painful and sore, just like they always are at this time of my cycle. I feel like there'd be at least some difference.

I did, however, nearly throw up this morning!!! So who knows. Sticking it out till Saturday, but really do think I'll know I'm out before that. I think it's just self preservation. Would rather just be disappointed once. Emotionally, I'm finding this harder than I imagined I would.

Citrus, I totally hear you. Last month I was symptom spotting so much and felt so anxious all the time. I didn't realize how important this was to me! I'm not testing unless AF is late and she is due on the 5th.

This month I have done my best not to symptom spot. I'm still hopeful, but I am also not driving myself crazy! FX though for both of us to get a BFP this month!

Beachy and Citrus- you both sound like you have some good symptoms!!! Fx'd for you!!!

CD 6 for me.. AF still here.. feeling like she is never leaving! lol

Citrus/Beachy - I have done other tests since I posted. Both those tests were taken on 5dpo...the numbers also I was informed was low so they've started me on Endometrin, a progesterone pill that I Have to insert vaginally 3 times a day!! :/

Currently 10dpo and I'm experiencing a lot of creamy white cm (sorry for tmi) but I think that it's just a result of the prescription. I had a temp dip today so I'm a little worried... I don't know what else to think and I'm trying super hard not to symptom spot! But with the test I took today it sure seems like the line is getting darker again!! :happydance: :bfp: hurry up and get here! lol

Any Ideas or suggestions on what's happening here

Attachments

• IMG_5952[1].jpg
    IMG_5952[1].jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5964[1].jpg
    IMG_5964[1].jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
Going to join you ladies. Either 8 or 9 DPO here today, and I have been peeing on sticks like a mad woman since Friday. Can you tell its my first 2ww? They were only ICs so I don't feel too bad. Today's did have a bit of a shadow on it, not sure if it was an evap or what, but it's got me excited to test in the AM (just before midnight here on Monday).

My symptoms so far, yesterday I was having a ton of cramps, which I never get before AF, and I was quite gassy. I feel really bloated today, and my boobs don't hurt, which they usually do in the week leading up to AF. Af is officially due on Sunday. My Lp is typically 11 to 12 Days long. I think I o'd on the 23rd. I plan on testing with a frer on Wednesday where I will either be 9 or 10 dpo.I know it's early, but I can't wait any longer!

Yep maddy I'm waiting until sat, I'll be 15 dpo. If it isn't my month I'm determined not to obsess as much next month...we'll see! Saw on the other thread that u had a possible implantation bleed? That's exciting?!

I'm really sorry I can't help with what's going on frodi, I do know temping can be a nightmare though. Good luck for the next few days, and keep us posted.

Good luck with testing today hola, any news?

ITS JULY!!!!!!! Almost testing time!

No worries Citrus. I'm eagerly waiting until this shift is over so that I can go to sleep and temp again and test again! lol

Welcome new ladies!!

Frodi - sorry things seem to be so confusing right now!! I took a break from temping this cycle because it was just driving me crazy. I have a few temps here and there, but I'm not sure how accurate they are because I took them after getting up.

A temp dip at 10DPO isn't anything to worry about, I don't think. In the cycles I was temping I had some random dips in the TWW. It is possible that could be an implantation dip. But you won't know for sure until you test!

8DPO for me today - Yesterday I had more creamy CM than normal, and (TMI) my underwear was wet! It was so weird....I didn't feel like I had watery CM, but I noticed in the bathroom that my underwear was soaked. I don't know what that was about. Obviously something was coming out. I was also SUPER bloated after lunch yesterday, to the point where it was painful. I found that odd because I only had a Greek Salad for lunch. I actually ate pretty healthy yesterday so I was upset I had such a terrible bloating experience. My tummy seemed to be upset as well...

This morning all is well. So....I wish I had symptoms to report...but I've got nothing! Booo

Citris - Yeah, I did notice a little bit of bright red blood when I wiped a few days ago. It was small, just like a pinhead, and I would have missed it if I wasn't checking! I was expecting it to be the start of AF, as I usually spot, but this was really early for me. So, maybe implantation (FX anyway!)? Only a few more days for us!!

Maddy I really hope it was implantation! Yes I am on tenterhooks at the moment, really hope I make it to Saturday to test! So today is Tuesday and I need 4 more mornings without a temp drop, then I will believe I'm in with a chance. If I am not pregnant, I should have a drop within the next 4 days. It is funny how numbers on a thermometer at 6.45 am are so important to me!!!!!

Beachy, how many dpo are you planning to test on? Or are you just waiting for AF?

How are you today Frodi?

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here and this will be my first month TTC. We have just made the decision to TTC and obviously have not told anyone about it. I am desperately excited so would love some people to chat to about it. If anyone is going to be testing around the same time, please join me in general obsessing and symptom spotting :)

I'll be testing around 8th July, anyone else? :baby:

I have already tested a few times and got BFN's. The calculator I used said for me to test on the 8th as well. That is also my daughter's 4th Bday so, I am hoping for a BFP to announce at her party on the 12th!! :winkwink:

So glad its not just my hubby Beachy! I know I am obsessed but I just can't help it. Giggle about the preseed. I think I'll hold off on that for a couple of months and see what happens naturally. Once we start BDing though I'm not sure how I'll be able to tell between sperm and EWCM at the important time!! I'll probably get impatient and get some OPK's next month to make sure we time it right.

I think I've moved beyond obsessed now. I mean, I'm on this site more than FB now a days!! Haha...but that's mostly because FB can get upsetting at times.

If I were you I would skip the OPK's and start temping instead. Temping is the only way to 100% confirm ovulation. Some women get positive OPK's and don't ovulate. I know when I used OPK's I didn't always get a positive, but I knew through temping that I did O! So frustrating.

LOL.. I'm also on here more than FB and that is saying a lot. I cannot help but to constantly obsess about a BFP! This is my first month trying, I do feel pg.. I'm 9dpo and have tested with a BFN. I swear that I keep trying to convince myself that I see 2 lines... UGH.... I know it is still kinda early, but dang it.. It's been a LOOONNNGG wait..

Going to join you ladies. Either 8 or 9 DPO here today, and I have been peeing on sticks like a mad woman since Friday. Can you tell its my first 2ww? They were only ICs so I don't feel too bad. Today's did have a bit of a shadow on it, not sure if it was an evap or what, but it's got me excited to test in the AM (just before midnight here on Monday).

My symptoms so far, yesterday I was having a ton of cramps, which I never get before AF, and I was quite gassy. I feel really bloated today, and my boobs don't hurt, which they usually do in the week leading up to AF. Af is officially due on Sunday. My Lp is typically 11 to 12 Days long. I think I o'd on the 23rd. I plan on testing with a frer on Wednesday where I will either be 9 or 10 dpo.I know it's early, but I can't wait any longer!

Hey! Looks like we O'd on the same day! Good luck to you and let me know what happens with the test.. I took one today with mid day urine and it was of course a BFN. Ready for the two lines!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->